V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jan 30, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #18,316 of 23,366
  Man I am so disappointed, I got my M-100 in today but the vcork on the right cup (the one pre installed) will not come out. The extra one that comes with it goes in the left cup and comes out fine, but the right one just won't budge.

Make sure you turn the V-cork 90 degrees counter-clockwise then pull it out.

Jan 30, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #18,318 of 23,366
  Make sure you turn the V-cork 90 degrees counter-clockwise then pull it out.

yeah I knew that part, the problem is that the tab is at the point of the V on the vcork but when it is in the unlock position it is upside down from where it should be to come out. I could possibly force it but it doesn't seem like it would come out without breaking something. 

Jan 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM Post #18,319 of 23,366
Hello guys, I'm new to head-fi and am interested in purchasing over the ear headphones.  I recently stumbled across the v modas and think they are the best option for me right now.  Quick question, which do you guys think looks nicer: the matte black or the white v modas?  I think they both look nice but just want to know which one you guys prefer looks wise.

Jan 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #18,320 of 23,366
atsmile.gif

Jan 30, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #18,321 of 23,366
  Hello guys, I'm new to head-fi and am interested in purchasing over the ear headphones.  I recently stumbled across the v modas and think they are the best option for me right now.  Quick question, which do you guys think looks nicer: the matte black or the white v modas?  I think they both look nice but just want to know which one you guys prefer looks wise.

I have the white M-80 and I liked it at first but I kind of stopped liking it lately so when I bought my M-100 I switched to the matte black and I really like the way they look especially with a colored shield. 

Jan 30, 2014 at 11:20 PM Post #18,323 of 23,366
  DO you know if there's a thread showing off the different ways people have customized their m100's?

If you look on the right side of this thread, there is a small gallery section that says recent images. If you click view all on that you should find quite a few pictures. VMODA also has an album of Crossfade customs on their Facebook page

Jan 31, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #18,325 of 23,366
  DO you know if there's a thread showing off the different ways people have customized their m100's?

go to their fb page or google search it :)

Jan 31, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #18,327 of 23,366
Got these a couple weeks back. After reading about them here, I'll agree and say the are some fun sounding phones. The fun sound and ability to mod them really is what I was after, color schemes, ear pads, different cables, ..etc. They sound pretty damned good for a fun phone... if they had a bit of extension on either end of the spectrum, sub-bass and treble, and slightly more open, that would be the icing on the cake... 

W.S. 

Jan 31, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #18,329 of 23,366
Hey folks I have a question that has most likely been answered but I cannot find it and I kind of need the information quickly so please dont bash me too hard I did actually search before posting. I have seen pictures of the m-100 with another pair of headphones plugged into the spare cable jack on the earcup. Can someone confirm that jacks on the earcups can do output? Thanks in advance.

Jan 31, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #18,330 of 23,366
Hey folks I have a question that has most likely been answered but I cannot find it and I kind of need the information quickly so please dont bash me too hard I did actually search before posting. I have seen pictures of the m-100 with another pair of headphones plugged into the spare cable jack on the earcup. Can someone confirm that jacks on the earcups can do output? Thanks in advance.

From the M100 page at V-MODA.com

1. Dual Inputs & V-CORK: mix two sources at the same time or daisy chain headphones with friends; the included V-CORK seals & protects the unused input

Users who are viewing this thread

Back