V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 6, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #196 of 293
How does the sound compare between the wired Forza and BeatsX? I'm sensitive to a treble push so which has the less fatiguing treble between the two?

I really can't tell you as I only had the Beats X for a few days before I returned them.  Right when they were released so it's been almost two months since I've heard them.  I do remember that I didn't find either particularly fatiguing.  The Forza which I use at the gym currently is less fatiguing than my stay at home pair, the VSONIC GR07X.  Those are quite a bit more bright.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #199 of 293
I thought I would report back on my RBH purchase and I am very pleasantly suprised a bit of treble push and I am going to miss my oppo headphone amp but these RBH bluetooth sounds very very good indeed..Wish i could get a touch more volume out of them they do not rock as much as I would like...

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #200 of 293
I thought I would report back on my RBH purchase and I am very pleasantly suprised a bit of treble push and I am going to miss my oppo headphone amp but these RBH bluetooth sounds very very good indeed..Wish i could get a touch more volume out of them they do not rock as much as I would like...

Glad you liked them. They are my go to set for many situations.

Apr 10, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #201 of 293
Grabbed a pair of BeatsX for $121 today. Had to get gray for the sale price but that was my second choice color-wise anyway. Comfortable and well-made. Perfect wireless AAC quality and connectivity I've come to expect out of W1 headphones. The most balanced Beats headphone yet with a well-extended bass, clear mids, and the most treble articulation I've heard out of a Beats headphone. Also came with a $30 iTunes/Apple Music gift card. They're quality wireless in-ears.

I'd still gladly try Forza through an evaluation pair but couldn't really beat the deal and wanted a running pair now that the weather is nice enough.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #204 of 293
That's a preorder rather in stock surely, with no in hand box shots.

Surprising to see they're going to be 250usd.  So i can only assume it's about 200gbp which is almost double of the jaybirds x3 here.

Apr 13, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #205 of 293

Not entirely sure, says delivers between tomorrow and Tuesday so it appears they are in hand? Hopefully, that means they are almost ready to go.  If I'm paying full price, would rather buy from VModa direct or Amazon.

Apr 13, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #208 of 293
So no one is going by this anymore?

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #210 of 293
In case anyone else is tired of waiting, these look like nice alternatives.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/332170512287?rmvSB=true&ul

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-R6-In-Ear-Bluetooth-Leather-Neckband-Earphones-Certified-Refurbished-/322445847553

Users who are viewing this thread

Back