V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos, Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 3, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #391 of 1,160
  Just as a warning, these AREN'T compatible with PS4. At most you can listen to the audio through them wired, but the mic won't get picked up. Also Skype calls (on my phone) through BT, the audio seems to be muddy whereas wired there's no issues. 

Are you saying the mic won't get picked up with the wire?

Oct 3, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #392 of 1,160
Seriously considering a pair of these, but I don't want to spend the money now in case a version with Cliqfold releases down the line. The XS have become my favourite pair of headphones, actually beating out my HD650 when I just want a fun time listening to music.

Still, I'm very excited about the updated Immortal Life program. Perhaps I could trade up my XS in future.

Oct 5, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #403 of 1,160
Isn't burn in a myth?

Let's not discuss that here :p. Too controversial which will get off-topic.
More bad luck on my end. My replacement CFW silver won't charge anymore and when any usb charge cable is plugged in the light on the on/off switch does a long blink then short blink.

That's a bummer. I've not had had problems charging mine. Did you contact V-Moda support?

Oct 5, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #404 of 1,160

That's a bummer. I've not had had problems charging mine. Did you contact V-Moda support?

Indeed. 2nd replacement pair on the way.

They also asked me to include all relevant information regarding the issues I have. As a former auto mechanic, I definitely consider this a huge positive that they actually want to know what the problem was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back