V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Mar 19, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #1,307 of 2,828
Mar 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM Post #1,308 of 2,828
Ive had mine for about a week now, and happy with the sound, but the screws holding the plastic plate with L and R on them, are just dropping out of the holes like they are holding onto nothing.
Anyone else experienced this ? Its happened to all 3 screws on the left side.

Mar 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #1,311 of 2,828

Quote:
Ive had mine for about a week now, and happy with the sound, but the screws holding the plastic plate with L and R on them, are just dropping out of the holes like they are holding onto nothing.

I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and I don't remember a single mention of this. Very strange. 

Mar 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #1,312 of 2,828

Quote:

Send them to V-MODA; they'll take care of you.

Mar 20, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #1,313 of 2,828

This isn't actually about the M-80, which was my first set that I really enjoyed, but more of a testament to how awesome V-Moda has been and treated their customers. Val, you've got a great staff. :)

I bought some new custom shields for my LP2. Unfortunately, when they came in, they weren't centered. Typically, it shouldn't be a big deal if it's off just half a mm, but it was glaring to me. I couldn't look away for all the wrong reasons. So, I shot support@v-moda.com an e-mail, and they sent me a new set of custom shields. They came in quickly, and I'm more then happy with the new set and how amazing the logos look on my LP2. Here's a picture of the logo being off center, and here's some pictures of the logos centered. I recommend doing the custom shields because it definitely gives new personality to the headphones.

Looks pretty awesome with the Matte black finish.

Mar 20, 2012 at 10:42 PM Post #1,314 of 2,828
^^ Looks fantastic! I usually go for the all-black, no logo look (mostly because I am rather picky about logos on a headphone) but I have to say your LP2s with that logo look pretty sweet. :) And I have to agree about V-MODA and their customer service. Just top notch all-around.

Mar 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #1,315 of 2,828

Quote:

This isn't actually about the M-80, which was my first set that I really enjoyed, but more of a testament to how awesome V-Moda has been and treated their customers. Val, you've got a great staff. :)

GREAT TO HEAR!  In fact, I've had several "pow-wows" for months with our team about how important it is to center, justify, align and properly size logos to look BEST.  It sometimes is tough as logos are off by design, some look better at various sizes.  In fact, we waste away quite a few in the process.  

As a smaller company, customer satisfaction, quality and WORD OF MOUTH is #1 and our primary marketing.  Everybody can have confidence that 110% satisfaction is expected, and our team will do whatever it takes to ensure you are happy with your purchase, especially from V-MODA.com or Amazon.com Direct (beware of rogue 3 parties).  

We put our $ where our mouth is:
60-day test drive
2 year warranty (1.5 year than most)
Immortal life program (50% off if YOU choose you wish to abuse the product or use it to extreme - snowboard, DJ, working out etc)
materials and above and beyond accessories above and beyond (such as case and multiple cables)

Thanks everyone for your support, I'll tell the team you appreciate the little things.

CHECK OUT THIS NEW LONG-TERM REVIEW OF M-80 FROM FUTURE MUSIC!

http://futuremusic.com/blog/2012/03/16/testdrive-v-moda-crossfade-m-80-v-80-headphone-review/

"The M-80 is not only one of the best looking headphones on the market, but also extremely well built and suffered absolutely no problems in our long-term test” FutureMusic.com Rating: 100%!"

Mar 20, 2012 at 11:30 PM Post #1,316 of 2,828

Quote:
^^ Looks fantastic! I usually go for the all-black, no logo look (mostly because I am rather picky about logos on a headphone) but I have to say your LP2s with that logo look pretty sweet. :) And I have to agree about V-MODA and their customer service. Just top notch all-around.

For sure. I'm very impressed and happy by it.

Also, yeah. I'm happy with how the logo turned out. I spent some time making it a while back ago, and it's kinda the reason why I was really picky on it. Looks great on the LP2.

Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #1,317 of 2,828

Quote:
GREAT TO HEAR!  In fact, I've had several "pow-wows" for months with our team about how important it is to center, justify, align and properly size logos to look BEST.  It sometimes is tough as logos are off by design, some look better at various sizes.  In fact, we waste away quite a few in the process.  

As a smaller company, customer satisfaction, quality and WORD OF MOUTH is #1 and our primary marketing.  Everybody can have confidence that 110% satisfaction is expected, and our team will do whatever it takes to ensure you are happy with your purchase, especially from V-MODA.com or Amazon.com Direct (beware of rogue 3 parties).  

Yeah. Definitely shows. I'll post on the V-Moda facebook, too, to show off the new LP2 custom shields that I got.

Mar 21, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #1,318 of 2,828
Well i lost one of the screws due to one falling off when outside travelling, the other 2 i added a tip of a toothpic, to create some purchase for the screws to hold onto. Looks like that fixed it, but the plastic plate is still loose. If that doesnt work i will have to superglue it i guess.

Mar 21, 2012 at 3:28 AM Post #1,319 of 2,828
Hey just wanted to post and say that these are the most amazing headphones I have ever had.  At first I had a little comfort issues but now a month later I can wear it for as long as I want for music or a marathon gaming session whenever I have the time.  The sound...oh the sound....whenever I put them on I'm like

And also...I really love that case...really really nice with all the detail.
Sooooo yeah that's all I have to say.  Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.  I'm looking forward to checking out the M-100's or maybe even Revolvers when I can spare the money.

Mar 21, 2012 at 9:17 AM Post #1,320 of 2,828
And also...I really love that case...really really nice with all the detail.
Sooooo yeah that's all I have to say.  Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.  I'm looking forward to checking out the M-100's or maybe even Revolvers when I can spare the money.

Talking about the case the red theme gives me the feel of unboxing every time I open it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back