V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Jan 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #723 of 2,828

Quote:
Yes, it is kinda tough to explain.  Here is from our site... bottom line, if you listen to house, club, modern pop, rock and listen loud or use for gaming, or want a virtual club with bass you can feel the LP or LP2 is best.  Also for DJing, LP2 is best as the sound changes on stage as your competing with the club sound system and monitors blaring at you.

For a studio like, but "juicy" sound that is very balanced (but flat highs, not spiked artificially so you can listen louder than treble-high headphones), M-80 or the future M-100 or ___ is the right guy for you.

M-80 Crossfade LP2 Remix Remote Vibrato
Type On-Ear Over-Ear In-Ear Sport Convertible In-Ear Sport Convertible
Sound Signature "Modiophile" Balanced multi-
dimensional, precision bass,
rich mids and crystal clear highs
"Live Play" surround sound,
vibrant bass you can feel
alongside vivid mids and vivacious highs
"Modiophile" Balanced multi-

I have ~60 variations sitting here, but my ears are fatigued as I was producing a song, so I cannot analyze properly now for a bit... any volunteers?  So I guess they are delayed a few weeks, possibly early January or mid Feb.  But, nothing is certain except agility at V-MODA.

-v 

Could try a m100 model. I bought the LP2 a month ago from your website and I can do a comparison between the two.

Jan 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #724 of 2,828
Any details about this, "super mic." I got these phones for Christmas and I love them but sound quality through the mic is very poor. It is only useful for controls. The mic is very bad but I absolutely love these headphones. Possibly the best I've heard so far.

Just realized how sad that last sentence sounded, I need to go to CanJam RMAF next year...

Jan 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #725 of 2,828
I'm terribly mad right now. I ordered vmoda m80s on their website on december 10 2011. It is now january 3 2012. I received part of my package and everything else is missing despite it saying it is all there. I contacted vmoda and i still haven't received a response. I am greatly disappointed with your customer service.

Jan 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #726 of 2,828

Quote:
I'm terribly mad right now. I ordered vmoda m80s on their website on december 10 2011. It is now january 3 2012. I received part of my package and everything else is missing despite it saying it is all there. 

Really odd!!!  where?  we're on it! customs may be having fun, we'll get another out ASAP and expedite for ya. We had New Years holiday yesterday so responses where a bit delayed til today.

NEWS
Now that Holidays are over we'll be rolling out REAL TIME live customer service chat during Pacific Time 9-5 in a few days.  And in a few weeks after we test, 24/7!!!  Customer service is our forté I can promise you that - you can even ask for advice on best pizza.  

ASIA/EUROPE SHIPPING
Also for Asia/Europe we'll be shipping from new locations to increase speed.  lots of things in store to increase order ease and even returns/exchanges.

CUSTOMS SPEED - 1 DAY SOON!
We got a new engraving machine, in a few weeks we'll have 2-3 days and in a month or two we'll have 1 day turn around for customs or even same day!

Exciting times ahead, thanks for your support!

Jan 4, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #727 of 2,828

Quote:
Any details about this, "super mic." I got these phones for Christmas and I love them but sound quality through the mic is very poor. It is only useful for controls. The mic is very bad but I absolutely love these headphones. Possibly the best I've heard so far.

Just realized how sad that last sentence sounded, I need to go to CanJam RMAF next year...

SUPER MIC will be out shortly, Feb 15th.  I'll offer a package of shields, super mic and something else for head-fiers.

I walked on 5th ave NYC with honking cars and person said it was like i was in a quiet office.  SO SICK!!!

Jan 4, 2012 at 2:33 AM Post #728 of 2,828

Quote:
Really odd!!!  where?  we're on it! customs may be having fun, we'll get another out ASAP and expedite for ya. We had New Years holiday yesterday so responses where a bit delayed til today.

NEWS
Now that Holidays are over we'll be rolling out REAL TIME live customer service chat during Pacific Time 9-5 in a few days.  And in a few weeks after we test, 24/7!!!  Customer service is our forté I can promise you that - you can even ask for advice on best pizza.  

ASIA/EUROPE SHIPPING
Also for Asia/Europe we'll be shipping from new locations to increase speed.  lots of things in store to increase order ease and even returns/exchanges.

CUSTOMS SPEED - 1 DAY SOON!
We got a new engraving machine, in a few weeks we'll have 2-3 days and in a month or two we'll have 1 day turn around for customs or even same day!

Exciting times ahead, thanks for your support!

Thanks i would really appreciate that.

Jan 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #729 of 2,828
Got my M-80s yesterday!

Very, very happy w/ the sound quality. Great job on these, Val! As good as all the reviews say, which was better than I was hoping! Super impressed by the comfort and build quality and digging the exoskeleton. The isolation isn't great without music playing, but as soon as you turn on the music, even at low levels, you don't hear any outside noise, and neither does anyone around you hear the music. Fun to sport such a classy pair of headphones, too!

It's always nice when you get a new pair of headphones and you can't wait to put them on again. It's like I'm making excuses so I can go out and wear them!

Jan 4, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #730 of 2,828

Yes, it is kinda tough to explain.  Here is from our site... bottom line, if you listen to house, club, modern pop, rock and listen loud or use for gaming, or want a virtual club with bass you can feel the LP or LP2 is best.  Also for DJing, LP2 is best as the sound changes on stage as your competing with the club sound system and monitors blaring at you.

For a studio like, but "juicy" sound that is very balanced (but flat highs, not spiked artificially so you can listen louder than treble-high headphones), M-80 or the future M-100 or ___ is the right guy for you.

M-80 Crossfade LP2 Remix Remote Vibrato
Type On-Ear Over-Ear In-Ear Sport Convertible In-Ear Sport Convertible
Sound Signature "Modiophile" Balanced multi-
"Live Play" surround sound,
vibrant bass you can feel
alongside vivid mids and vivacious highs

I have ~60 variations sitting here, but my ears are fatigued as I was producing a song, so I cannot analyze properly now for a bit... any volunteers?  So I guess they are delayed a few weeks, possibly early January or mid Feb.  But, nothing is certain except agility at V-MODA.

-v 

Wait will the m-100 be exactly like a bigger m80 sound? Or will it be a lp2 and m80 hybrid sound. 

Jan 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #731 of 2,828
As I remember there was deal for M-80 on amazon for 100$? Are there going to be any deals like this? Or maybe someone has bought a couple of pairs and is willing to sell one?

Jan 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #735 of 2,828
And it was cheaper 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back