USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Jun 29, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #676 of 6,187
For the record, I've requested via email to be able to search by date added :)

Jun 29, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #677 of 6,187
Is there a way to view albums by date instead of by title when in Artist view? It would be better is the album list under an artist was in chronological order. Is that something that can be easily added? 

Jun 29, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #678 of 6,187
Long shot, but here goes... I wish that I could pause playback via either volume rocker. That is be more important to me than being able to change the volume with the volume rocker, so if the settings had a "use volume rocker to pause/play" option, then I would select that.

Thanks!

Jun 29, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #679 of 6,187
Funnily enough I have the opposite issue (in a wired sense)...

The LG DAC allows the use of remote through USB, but it only works for pause / stop... The volume control on the cable does nothing.

Jun 29, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #680 of 6,187
Funnily enough I have the opposite issue (in a wired sense)...

The LG DAC allows the use of remote through USB, but it only works for pause / stop... The volume control on the cable does nothing.

Interesting. To clarify my case further, on my S5 I would prefer to be able to continue using the volume rocker for volume and to additionally be able to use the power/standy button for pause/play, but I figured that would be asking way to much!

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #681 of 6,187
Hi,

at first - sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.

I've just bought this application at google play on my Samsung Galaxy S4. Unfortunately I cannot login into my Tidal account - UAPP evertime shows "213(..more digits) Unathorized" Error.
I'm sure I'm entering proper login and password...can you help me?

To be honet, listening music from Tidal was the main reason I've bought this app (unfortunately my Galaxy S4 doesn't want to work natively with my Audioquest Dragonfly 1.2)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Piotr

EDIT: nevermind, i'll post this issue here http://www.extreamsd.com/forum/index.php

Jul 3, 2016 at 7:46 PM Post #682 of 6,187
Hello Piotr,

Based on this thread (http://www.head-fi.org/t/595071/android-phones-and-usb-dacs), galaxy s4 has a bad reputation for usb dac compatibility.

Jul 4, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #683 of 6,187
Ever since the last update I have a problem with album playback. UAPP skips tracks, going from track 1 to 3 to 5 etc, which is very annoying with classical music. 

Hi everyone.

Kudos to Davey and his team for continually working on this app, and making it better all the time.

Unfortunately, however, I started experiencing skipping again. I'm streaming Tidal directly to my LG V10, and I'm not using a USB dac or amp.

My Internet connection is rock-solid (177 most, according to the Speed Test app).

I experienced this email problem before, it seems to have resolved, and now it's back again.

Thanks in advance any help!

Jul 4, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #684 of 6,187
Davy,

Bought an Android Box (Himedia Q10 Pro http://www.futeko.com/products/MP068.php) that will double as a 4K movie and music player/server. Could not access the settings to change into DoP, since there is no settings (three dotted) icon. Any other way to access the settings? LIke a keyboard shortcut (like "S" - shuffle ON).

Thanks!
Michael

Jul 5, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #685 of 6,187
I'm having luck with the Pluggable USBC-HUB3P for OTG and charging, DragonFly Black and Red, on a rooted HTC 10 with the stock HTC cable for power, Aukey CC-T7 charger, Viper10 rom, and ElementalX kernel. That's a specific set of components, but I'm back to all the features I had with LG S3 and the mature Micro SD tools. YMMV.

Jul 15, 2016 at 5:18 AM Post #687 of 6,187
I've just tried UAPP for the first time and am impressed with the sound, but I'm curious to understand. Do modern Android devices (e.g. Nexus 6p) need UAPP or will other players like Onkyo / PlayerPro work just as well (i.e. sound just as good)? I use Dragonfly Red and Cozoy Aegis DACs.

Jul 21, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #688 of 6,187
there should be a one tab audiophile setting which automatically disables all resampling, gain, digital volume control, cross feed and equalizers etc simultaneously. over the period there have been too many settings added which can confuse the user.

Jul 27, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #689 of 6,187
It seems like the app "turns off" after about 10 or 15 minutes of use, and I'm getting a connection error. This doesn't happen when using Tidal or Spotify directly, so I'm assuming it's a bug in the app. 

I'm using an LG V10, if that makes a difference. 

Thanks!

Jul 27, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #690 of 6,187
It seems like the app "turns off" after about 10 or 15 minutes of use, and I'm getting a connection error. This doesn't happen when using Tidal or Spotify directly, so I'm assuming it's a bug in the app. 

I'm using an LG V10, if that makes a difference. 

Thanks!

The app doesn't turn off for me. I suspect that you may have a power saving feature on your phone that powers down the USB port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back