USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Sep 18, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #3,035 of 6,187
Good luck on your search!

Sep 18, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #3,036 of 6,187
oke ty then app no good for me

There is no other app than the proprietary to fulfill your requirements.
So you have to use the qobuz app to play offline music.

Sep 18, 2019 at 11:02 PM Post #3,037 of 6,187
Third parties are not allowed to play offline music for both Tidal and Qobuz

There is no other app than the proprietary to fulfill your requirements.
So you have to use the qobuz app to play offline music.

I suspect that they don't want the encryption keys for their downloaded music files to get "into the wild" (other people's apps).

Sep 19, 2019 at 6:38 AM Post #3,038 of 6,187
Hi Davy,

I'm having issue with image + cue type ape files (file compression High). Gapless playback not working proper, some times on lock screen issue with play/pause button, but most annoying ... when I touch seek line. Music stop playin and then starting next track.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #3,040 of 6,187
Hey all! Just upgraded to the Note 10+ and am encountering something that's not really an issue, but is quite annoying. After searching online, and here, I'm not finding if it can be addressed or not.

I'd like to find a way to disable UAPP from automatically starting whenever I plug in either USB-C headphones or the Dragonfly Cobalt. I'd also like to disable to pop up that happens every time I don't select UAPP control it by default. Because of this, I can't plug something in to take a call, or UAPP will automatically start and take over the audio... leaving the call to NOT come through the DAC. If I want to take a call, and UAPP is open, I have to close it first. That's fine. What isn't is that I can't just plug something in and have Android/UAPP not do something about it.

Specifically, I'd like to avoid what's in this screenshot. I appreciate any thoughts.
bp6MMF9.jpg

Sep 21, 2019 at 1:01 AM Post #3,041 of 6,187
Hey all! Just upgraded to the Note 10+ and am encountering something that's not really an issue, but is quite annoying. After searching online, and here, I'm not finding if it can be addressed or not.

I'd like to find a way to disable UAPP from automatically starting whenever I plug in either USB-C headphones or the Dragonfly Cobalt. I'd also like to disable to pop up that happens every time I don't select UAPP control it by default. Because of this, I can't plug something in to take a call, or UAPP will automatically start and take over the audio... leaving the call to NOT come through the DAC. If I want to take a call, and UAPP is open, I have to close it first. That's fine. What isn't is that I can't just plug something in and have Android/UAPP not do something about it.

Specifically, I'd like to avoid what's in this screenshot. I appreciate any thoughts.

In the Developer Options, do you have "Disable automatic routing to USB audio peripherals" turned On or Off?

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:12 AM Post #3,043 of 6,187
Thanks for replying!

I did not have that setting "on". So, I turned it on, and closed UAPP. When I plugged the Cobalt in, the pop up still happened.

BTW, have you listened through the Cobalt yet? It's pretty wow.

Please go into Android settings, Apps, USB Audio Player PRO and clear the app's defaults there (please note that this is not clear data or clear cache).

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:16 AM Post #3,044 of 6,187
Please go into Android settings, Apps, USB Audio Player PRO and clear the app's defaults there (please note that this is not clear data or clear cache).
Thank you. I did that step before posting my question here. It's what led to that screenshot.

As it currently appears, I can opt for the pop up every time I plug in, which will keep UAPP from hijacking the audio; or... I can tell the pop up to not ask me again, which will cause UAPP to open every time the DAC is connected.

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:31 AM Post #3,045 of 6,187
Thank you. I did that step before posting my question here. It's what led to that screenshot.

As it currently appears, I can opt for the pop up every time I plug in, which will keep UAPP from hijacking the audio; or... I can tell the pop up to not ask me again, which will cause UAPP to open every time the DAC is connected.

True. That's how Android works I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back