Ursine Audio
May 24, 2019 at 5:19 PM Post #31 of 39
I just received an email from Ursine. Apparently he had health issues at the end of last year and is just now back to his business. Anyone with dealings with him, either now or in the past, should have received a copy of this. As for his website, Square took it down with no notice, no explanation, and no communication after the fact. Remember this when you consider buying anything from them.

I can attest to this. He was very prompt in responding to a series of emails today. Gave me an estimate of three weeks, no guarantee.

May 27, 2019 at 5:37 AM Post #32 of 39
I can attest to this. He was very prompt in responding to a series of emails today. Gave me an estimate of three weeks, no guarantee.
I willl also attest. He has been very responsive coming back, I've slightly modified my order from late last year and should be receiving it within 3 weeks.

I love the cables I already have from him.

Jul 13, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #33 of 39
Just went to the Ursine Audio website and it says "business not found". What happened??

Jul 13, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #34 of 39
Just went to the Ursine Audio website and it says "business not found". What happened??
If I recall from the email, he had a problem with Square Space dropping him because of the complaints. I guess he needs to find another option. This is what happens when you put your business in the hands of some third party that makes all kinds of claims and then screws you.

Jul 13, 2019 at 6:02 PM Post #36 of 39
I personally think he is no longer in business. There goes my $160

Not true at all. I had an order in with him from November 2018 and since his mass email went out he was super responsive. Got my cable to me within 3 weeks.

Just reach out to him via email.

Jul 13, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #37 of 39
Yeah I just email him about the website last week. He said he's just not bothering fixing/taking more orders on the website till he catches up with his current orders. I'm still 1.5 months away from getting my order. I ordered back in May 3rd.

Sep 8, 2019 at 8:45 PM Post #39 of 39
Don't worry I was in same boat ordered Jan or Feb and received 9/8/19. The cable is really good. I think he isn't going to take any orders until he finish the back log.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back