Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Nov 18, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #527 of 560
Uplifting Trance..........?   
blink.gif

That's either a mutually exclusive title or a blatant non sequitur  
wink_face.gif

Jan 2, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #528 of 560
Vibrosphere- Autumn lights (this was real proper progressive uplifting psytrance man i wish they'd get back together now)

Gai barone's remix of Art of Trance Ultra Fox (this one is just so damn deep and groovy that is just makes me wanna move and dance great track 
tongue_smile.gif
)

Jan 13, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #529 of 560
Looking for really well produced trance which can show off my new headphones well. Alot of trance i find the recordings aren't that good/full and don't really show off good gear as well as other genres. Can anyone list some suggestions (doesn't need to be uplifting).

Jan 13, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #530 of 560
  Looking for really well produced trance which can show off my new headphones well. Alot of trance i find the recordings aren't that good/full and don't really show off good gear as well as other genres. Can anyone list some suggestions (doesn't need to be uplifting).

Some tracks I use to show off (and test) headphones, perhaps you will find some of those useful:

Jan 14, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #531 of 560
Alright folks i flexed my uplifting wings for you and found (at least to me) some of the best uplifting tracks that i know of. I'm talking mood lifting goodness. Dust off them wings and grab your goggles cuz were about to fly on some seriously powerful feel good vibes.
cool.gif

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for anything that will happen from you being Happy/nostalgic or any super positive awesome thing that results from you being happier as a result from listening to these tracks. 
tongue_smile.gif

Simon Templar-Meltwater Piii. Very deep hitting uplifting trance just close your eyes and get lost in it.

Ferry Corsten-Beautiful.  They don't make'em like they used to applies here seriously uplifting old-school trance here lots of good memories 

Holymen-Looking for something spirit.    Many may not know this one but it backs some serious energy

Delerium feat Sarah Mclachlan-Silence  This track needs no explanation it truly resides to me and in many fans hearts as a legend and it never fail to bring back those memories of happiness

Max graham-Air Tight. This track basically got me started into taking a serious look at trance and its got such a good feel to it.

Cosmic Gate-Exploration of space. Lots of you trance lovers will recognize this instantly its a classic for sure.

DJ KayCee-Escape. Old-school party track that never failed to make people go nuts amazing track.

Simon Templar remix of Roykesopp I had this thing. Simon Templar has been on fire lately and made a incredibly powerful remix of roykesopps hit and its magical.

Aquagen feat Rozalla-Everybody's Free(To Feel Good). This track came to me while watching venturebros of all things but the uplifting punch it packs is undeniable. 

edit: had to add Aquagen track 

Jul 2, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #533 of 560
Alright folks i flexed my uplifting wings for you and found (at least to me) some of the best uplifting tracks that i know of. I'm talking mood lifting goodness. Dust off them wings and grab your goggles cuz were about to fly on some seriously powerful feel good vibes.
cool.gif

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for anything that will happen from you being Happy/nostalgic or any super positive awesome thing that results from you being happier as a result from listening to these tracks.
tongue_smile.gif

Aquagen feat Rozalla-Everybody's Free(To Feel Good). This track came to me while watching venturebros of all things but the uplifting punch it packs is undeniable.

edit: had to add Aquagen track

Love the old school stuff!

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:50 PM Post #534 of 560
Time to bring back this thread from the dead :p
found a track while chilling on youtube

ART Of TRANCE - CHUNG KUO (Orkidea v R.T.R. Uplift Remix)

It has a very old school vibe to it which i like enjoy

Feb 2, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #536 of 560
Are there any fans of John 00 Fleming in here? Though not strictly uplifting trance there is no other thread that seems to accommodate us haha.

Fans of uplifting trance will find a lot to love here:

When I first got into trance, I discovered Fleming and downloaded all of his global trance grove sets and they were my "go to's". I then did the same with Darin Epsilon's sets.

I then subscribed to Frisky Radio, and I love that site for finding new trance.

One of my favorites are the "Deepsense - Vogager" sets - great stuff:

https://www.friskyradio.com/search/?q=Deepsense

Feb 4, 2018 at 12:54 AM Post #538 of 560
BRUH!!! Global trance gooves is my anthem! :p Huge fan of John!

Feb 4, 2018 at 1:56 AM Post #539 of 560
Thanks to www.themixingbowl.org I now have every episode of GTG since the program first aired in 2003.

Oh and it doesn’t get much more uplifting than this!

What rig is everyone reaching for the lasers with in here? Me? The Noble Kaiser K10U and my trusty iPhone 7 Plus, although soon I’m hoping to have an AK120 mk II as my source.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018 at 8:19 AM Post #540 of 560
This is what you call up-lifting

ATB would be uplifting or has that euphoric mixture

Although this is not technically trance, but probably the pioneers of trance(Vince Clarke is one of the pioneers of electronica). This sounds close to uplifting trance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back