Uplifting Trance reccomendations

Discussion in 'Music' started by dannyd123, Apr 21, 2012.
First

Back
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Page 37 of 38
Next

Last
  1. SilverEars
    Gawd, I love ATB. He pushes the right buttons in sounds for me. Any suggestions like ATB melodies?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    Mr Makarov and loungecat like this.
  2. waynes world
    Thanks - you reminded of me what "uplifting trance" is. I personally prefer trance that has very limited vocals, and trance that I suppose is not quite as uplifting lol, so my apologies for going OT here. I probably should have posted in a different thread - but, I can't find one! Oh well.

3. SilverEars
    If ATB didn't have the vocals in the mix for certain tracks for his, the track wouldn't sound the same or be pretty bare or lacking. I think the vocal supports the music, and music supports the vocals(he treats vocals as another instrumental sound), and for uplifting, female vocals work quite well.

I think generally his melodies are have that uplifting characteristics. I thought trance is a music genre euphoria is a goal, especially in the club, so should have uplifting elements in it's melodies.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. Mr Makarov
    Deadmau5´s genre is house (progressive and electro). "I remember" was a collaboration with DJ Kaskade and the result was also slightly on the "trance side" in my opinion. Good and relaxing tune. 2013´s "The Veldt" is similar. However, neither of those tunes are near the Uplifting Trance definition.
    Some examples of Uplifting trance (some of my favorites):

Also you will probably like this (not uplifting genre):

Enjoy

note: - just saw that I replied to a very very old post (my bad).

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    waynes world likes this.
  5. Mr Makarov
    @SilverEars that remix of "Better Off Alone" is pretty awesome! Thx!

Remember this song?

Still like it very much but every remix I found was not just good enough for me.. until I found this one:

6. SilverEars
    How about some Eurodance(didn't see a thread for it)? I recall hearing this back in the days and I liked the upbeat sound of the genre especially in the car with a large subwoofer. LOL. Supposedly, the beats started in Europe and made it's way to the States back in the days.

If anybody is familiar with the anime Initial D, I think the music for the show is Eurodance.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  7. Stranger Than Fiction
    * No thanks! Haha

Is this trance, house, deep house? It’s melodic, emofive, kind of upbeat but conversely full of frustration as well. I think fans of uplifting will love it - and it is on Anjunadeep as well.

8. SilverEars
    I looked up uplifting trance, and listened to many of them, and I got to say, they sound a bit repetitive with same sounding passages. Music from ATB sounds a bit different from the genre, perhaps his is not really trance because his beats doesn't sound like typical trance, he has his unique sound/beats.

I don't think trance should have any frustration passages, the point is to up the mood as it's for dance. I do like uplifting music in general.

9. SilverEars
    A lot of the electro beat music I recall from late 90's to early 2000's were Eurodance that I had no idea since they were sung in English.

10. Stranger Than Fiction
    More Visua goodness. Check it out folks, there’s so much more out there beyond your ATBs, PvDs, A&Bs and AvBs. :)

11. loungecat
    Bloody Impressed with your choice mate, sounds awesome on headphones :beyersmile::L3000:

Stranger Than Fiction likes this.
  12. Stranger Than Fiction
    ^ :)

May I ask what headphones you’re rocking? Me, I have ghe incredible Noble Audio K10s.

13. loungecat
    LZ A4'S.... Also found the EP on tidal ,playing through my Onkyo Dp-X1 .............Ye Boi:gs1000smile: :gs1000smile:

14. Stranger Than Fiction
    Niiice on all counts! :)

I’d be so in on TIDAL if only there were the option to buy music. Of streaming I am not a fan.

15. TJ Elite

First

Back
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Page 37 of 38
Next

Last