Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Feb 4, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #542 of 560
This is what you call up-lifting

Thanks - you reminded of me what "uplifting trance" is. I personally prefer trance that has very limited vocals, and trance that I suppose is not quite as uplifting lol, so my apologies for going OT here. I probably should have posted in a different thread - but, I can't find one! Oh well.

Feb 4, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #543 of 560
Thanks - you reminded of me what "uplifting trance" is. I personally prefer trance that has very limited vocals, and trance that I suppose is not quite as uplifting lol, so my apologies for going OT here. I probably should have posted in a different thread - but, I can't find one! Oh well.
If ATB didn't have the vocals in the mix for certain tracks for his, the track wouldn't sound the same or be pretty bare or lacking. I think the vocal supports the music, and music supports the vocals(he treats vocals as another instrumental sound), and for uplifting, female vocals work quite well.

I think generally his melodies are have that uplifting characteristics. I thought trance is a music genre euphoria is a goal, especially in the club, so should have uplifting elements in it's melodies.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018 at 8:08 PM Post #544 of 560
Is deadmau5 considered as trance? "I remember" is one my fav songs from him, secondly comes probably his new song "The Veldt":
Deadmau5´s genre is house (progressive and electro). "I remember" was a collaboration with DJ Kaskade and the result was also slightly on the "trance side" in my opinion. Good and relaxing tune. 2013´s "The Veldt" is similar. However, neither of those tunes are near the Uplifting Trance definition.
Some examples of Uplifting trance (some of my favorites):

Also you will probably like this (not uplifting genre):

Enjoy

note: - just saw that I replied to a very very old post (my bad).

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018 at 8:31 PM Post #545 of 560
@SilverEars that remix of "Better Off Alone" is pretty awesome! Thx!

Remember this song?

Still like it very much but every remix I found was not just good enough for me.. until I found this one:

Feb 11, 2018 at 12:56 AM Post #546 of 560
How about some Eurodance(didn't see a thread for it)? I recall hearing this back in the days and I liked the upbeat sound of the genre especially in the car with a large subwoofer. LOL. Supposedly, the beats started in Europe and made it's way to the States back in the days.

If anybody is familiar with the anime Initial D, I think the music for the show is Eurodance.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018 at 1:15 AM Post #548 of 560
* No thanks! Haha

Is this trance, house, deep house? It’s melodic, emofive, kind of upbeat but conversely full of frustration as well. I think fans of uplifting will love it - and it is on Anjunadeep as well.
I looked up uplifting trance, and listened to many of them, and I got to say, they sound a bit repetitive with same sounding passages. Music from ATB sounds a bit different from the genre, perhaps his is not really trance because his beats doesn't sound like typical trance, he has his unique sound/beats.

I don't think trance should have any frustration passages, the point is to up the mood as it's for dance. I do like uplifting music in general.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018 at 5:42 AM Post #555 of 560

Users who are viewing this thread

Back