UPDATED 2/22 REVIEW 13 USB DAC amp - Predator, Pico, 2/3MOVE, D10 D3 D2 Viper/Boa D1, Lyrix, MicroAmp, Vivid V1, Nuforce, XM5
Dec 15, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #467 of 1,096
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry guys, I've had some technical difficulties and my Nuforce review is delayed a little bit. I'm going to need more time on this.

Don't worry about that Larry; no one is going to kill you for that
wink.gif
... well, maybe me
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2008 at 3:34 AM Post #468 of 1,096
Noo!!! I've been checking your thread almost every hour to see if the review is up or not. Lol
smily_headphones1.gif
Nahh, it's all good, take your time. I am really looking forward to your review.

I am actually to the point where I want to buy an amp/dac combo to use it with my current phone (iM716, Denon C700, maybe KSC75), and potentially one Denon D2000/5000 when I really feel the urge to get one
smily_headphones1.gif
. I will use my laptop as the source or sometime my portable.

Do you think nuforce icon mobile is good enough for those phones? Otherwise what is your recommendation?

Dec 16, 2008 at 10:56 PM Post #474 of 1,096
Thanks for the great, in depth review! I'm likely going to pick up a black icon mobile soon to pair up with my 3s.
smile_phones.gif

Dec 17, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #475 of 1,096
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldschool /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great review, thanks! Can't wait for the XM5 review, when is it coming?
smily_headphones1.gif

After I recover from the last review!

Dec 17, 2008 at 12:34 AM Post #476 of 1,096
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaykay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the great, in depth review! I'm likely going to pick up a black icon mobile soon to pair up with my 3s.
smile_phones.gif

Yes, another great review, thanks.

I ordered the Nuforce Icon Mobile last week and it came today. It sounds very good using my ESW10JPN and Fuse. It's size is perfect match with my Fuse.

Dec 17, 2008 at 2:00 AM Post #478 of 1,096
Larry,

Thanks for the great review. I got my Icon Mobile amp yesterday and kept it running on the usb from my mac through itunes last night. It is starting to sound great with my Allesandro MS1s especially out of the USB of my computer! I'm waiting to order the LOD dock from Nuforce when it becomes available. This is a really impressive little amp. (My 1st one, but it sounded great out of the box and is only getting better)

Dec 17, 2008 at 6:51 AM Post #480 of 1,096
Thanks Guys!

BTW, Jason at Nuforce tells me that all the new Icon Mobiles coming this Friday (red, black, blue plus new silver stocks) are shipping with the new case already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back