Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Dec 11, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #411 of 1,751
in euros but technically I got it for 119 dollars which is 112 euros because I used a Cashback and they gave me back 7 euros after my order

It's 137.99 USDs now.

Dec 11, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #414 of 1,751
you wrote in euros, where is yours shipping too. I got mine for 119 too

I am logged in from Germany, and I think there is no other option, But, 119 seems to be really low. I got my X3 last year for about that price! But, it was too early that X3 wasn't available everywhere. I had paid in cash, to my Chinese friend who had gone home at that time. Hope he has a holiday plan this year too. I am totally impatient to wait for 3 weeks to get anything shipped. :wink:

Dec 11, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #415 of 1,751
  I am logged in from Germany, and I think there is no other option, But, 119 seems to be really low. I got my X3 last year for about that price! But, it was too early that X3 wasn't available everywhere. I had paid in cash, to my Chinese friend who had gone home at that time. Hope he has a holiday plan this year too. I am totally impatient to wait for 3 weeks to get anything shipped. :wink:

I got mine for 77 euros last year, well it took 3 months, to arrive :frowning2: I hope it arrives faster than that, did you choose free shipping, does your tracking number start with YT. 

Dec 11, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #416 of 1,751
  I got mine for 77 euros last year, well it took 3 months, to arrive :frowning2: I hope it arrives faster than that, did you choose free shipping, does your tracking number start with YT. 

I only checked how much it will cost. I didn't order (well, jump the gun) like last time. I am patient to wait until it appears on amazon.de X3 with prime has been around 95(Prime') where as the lowest other option would be around 75, with a long wait. 20 € is a good discount, but lot of 'energy spent waiting' for 3 months.  :) Also, I am now living on a budget ! So, need to sell out the other one before I order something new!

Dec 11, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #417 of 1,751
  I hope too but might be faster maybe indian local post is slower, I heard customs are slow in india, 

Its slower at times. Can't predict actually. Gearbest delivered KZ ATR in 7 days but I paid $1 more for that :). I wish every Chinese website gives that option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back