Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
May 21, 2013 at 6:01 PM Post #3,646 of 3,931
Quote:
Thanks for the clarification. We have a global distributing team as well including Russia, Japan, Germany, Thailand, etc. You are right in that both me and Matt are operating two teams to bring the UM goodies to you guys. All products are the same. 

Ah, thanks for that, Stephen; I didn't realise you had more going on than your USA activities. Congratulations!

May 22, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #3,647 of 3,931
My reshelled 530's arrived today. I love 'em, seal is perfect, they look amazing. Stephen was so helpful all the way, he replied to all emails promptly. Great experience for me. I can only recommend UM to all. Thanks guys. 

Reincarnated 530's 
normal_smile .gif
 :

May 23, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #3,649 of 3,931
It's difficult to say, I need to listen more music. I wasn't looking for a change in the sound signature, but I got things I wanted, switchable cable, better isolation, personal experience. It's much easier to get CIEM's in my ears, than before with 530's, etc. 

I am using Colorfly C3 as a source, maybe and just maybe I'll get an amp, but there's more than enough drive power in C3 alone. They are supersensitive and I can hear slight hiss, while idle on C3, but that's nothing new for 530's. 

All in all, I am more than satisfied. 

May 26, 2013 at 5:47 AM Post #3,656 of 3,931
Quote:
How much is a basic reshell currently?

Hey mate, head on over to the Unique Melody Australia re-shell page: http://www.uniquemelody.com.au/lineup/reshell/ (at the moment it is listed as "Currently starting at $200")

Shoot them an email if you want exact pricing - they can send you an order form. The guys are really helpful, and friendly.

May 26, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #3,657 of 3,931
Hey mate, head on over to the Unique Melody Australia re-shell page: http://www.uniquemelody.com.au/lineup/reshell/ (at the moment it is listed as "Currently starting at $200")

Shoot them an email if you want exact pricing - they can send you an order form. The guys are really helpful, and friendly.
Thanks. I emailed them and they replied really quickly, but it turns out that it costs $250.

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #3,660 of 3,931
Does anyone think reshelling TF10s would be worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back