Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Jun 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #3,677 of 3,931
^^blue is elegant.

My Miracle and Merlin shipped too. Will be getting soon.

Jun 24, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #3,683 of 3,931
Moved from last page:

I dropped in my UM3X and moulds on April 4th. They called me a few weeks after to tell me my moulds had been rejected by UMlab, and that they would "hold my place in line" for the remould.

Now THAT is awesome customer service - I would definitely rather that, then be sent a faulty/non fitting pair. 

However, I dropped in my new moulds on May 16th, and they told me they had shipped them.. But haven't heard a peep since. Today being June 20, that was five weeks ago.

The build times must be really heavy at the moment, for them to increase the price, and for me to be kept waiting this long.

If they really did "hold my place in line" and I'm still pushing past the eleven week point.. Ouch.

Really hope that I don't need a re-fit after all of this. 

Jun 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #3,684 of 3,931
Has anyone gotten any replies from uniquemelody.co lately? I dropped them an email a week ago regarding whether or not my impressions and CIEMs for reshell have arrived yet, and yet to receive a reply. Their online chat is never available too.

Never mind, after speaking to their live chat, it seems that their replies were blocked by Hotmail (probably due to "sales" in their email address, but it has never happened prior to this), they did not even appear in the junk folder.

Jun 28, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #3,686 of 3,931
I sent my reshells back for another reshelling due to daily wear and tear. They were received around May 3 and i had been checking in for past couple weeks. Got email Sunday that I need to send impressions because they already broke my previous ones which they were supposed to use as impressions. You would think a package/order received without impressions would be treated as a mold being reused but hey silly me! Now I have to track down audiologist and plop down more money for shipping! That said, anyone have good person to do impressions in NYC/Westchester area? :frowning2:

Jul 3, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #3,688 of 3,931
As much as it pains me to say this guys:

To anyone reading this thread, I recommend you get your customs done elsewhere.

UM Australia have given me amazing customer service, have been thoughtful, and have replied to every email, and have taken care of me.

But after waiting FOURTEEN WEEKS for my customs, and being told last week that I should "Expect an update soon" and that they have "quite a huge backlog"..

It's not worth it. I wish I had just done the right thing, and paid a little bit more for some JH.

If I need a re-fit/re-shell after all this time, I'm not going to bother, even if it's free. I'm just going to sell them on for a fraction of what they cost.

It's just not worth the wait.

Jul 3, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #3,689 of 3,931
Quote:
As much as it pains me to say this guys:

To anyone reading this thread, I recommend you get your customs done elsewhere.

UM Australia have given me amazing customer service, have been thoughtful, and have replied to every email, and have taken care of me.

But after waiting FOURTEEN WEEKS for my customs, and being told last week that I should "Expect an update soon" and that they have "quite a huge backlog"..

It's not worth it. I wish I had just done the right thing, and paid a little bit more for some JH.

If I need a re-fit/re-shell after all this time, I'm not going to bother, even if it's free. I'm just going to sell them on for a fraction of what they cost.

It's just not worth the wait.

Are they reshells you are doing or full customs? Looks like it's happening all over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back