Unique Melody : New custom IEMs on the block.
Aug 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #46 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He must be, to learn Dvorak.
tongue.gif
It may be a more efficient keyboard layout, but it's still a pain if most every English computer doesn't have it installed. Not to mention the fact that you must be able to make yourself blind at what's written on the keys.

Every computer has it installed, because it's built into the OS. That's assuming you can use Dvorak on a QWERTY labeled keyboard. I used to work with a guy who does that as his normal mode.

Back (almost) on topic, I'm going to use UM for remolding. I'm planning to get impressions on Friday.

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #48 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosfayt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maodi, when will your Quads be comin? I can't wait to hear a review of it. Been talking to Sam about it and if it even comes close to the 10x3's you have im snapping em up in a flash.
and dang, you should really give him more cool ideas xD

Haha, let you know when they come. I'm guessing 3-4 weeks since they're shipping with my Se530.

Aug 31, 2009 at 12:19 PM Post #49 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, let you know when they come. I'm guessing 3-4 weeks since they're shipping with my Se530.

Will shipping back to you?

Aug 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM Post #50 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by sphb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn... I can't even access their site... Is the language traditional Chinese or the simplified one?

I'm not sure. But it's built with image files, so if you're trying to use a translator it won't work. The site does seem to work though, and some of the pages are translated to Enlish if you use the /Enlish url.

Aug 31, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #51 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure. But it's built with image files, so if you're trying to use a translator it won't work. The site does seem to work though, and some of the pages are translated to Enlish if you use the /Enlish url.

Well, I can read simplified Chinese but not traditional
biggrin.gif

Only thing is I can never access their site no matter how many times I try... =.=

Aug 31, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #56 of 71
What?! I was never able to click many of the links on that site, like "more info" to actually read the details of each of their IEMs, but after you posted those links, I realized it must have been my browser. If you're using FireFox, try something else. I opened Safari (Mac) and everything works fine.

Sep 1, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #57 of 71
Hi MaoDi, could you please PM me the guys email which you dealt with too? I tried emailing a guy Mingo212 off the UM site but haven't heard back yet. I'm trying to get a quote on a custom mold case + recable for my se530's

cheers for any help
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #58 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by wired00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi MaoDi, could you please PM me the guys email which you dealt with too? I tried emailing a guy Mingo212 off the UM site but haven't heard back yet. I'm trying to get a quote on a custom mold case + recable for my se530's

cheers for any help
smily_headphones1.gif

Yup, PM you in a sec. They're are super busy right now, that is why replying emial might be a bit slow. But custom molding and recable would cost about $110 USD or so.

Sep 1, 2009 at 6:28 AM Post #59 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup, PM you in a sec. They're are super busy right now, that is why replying emial might be a bit slow. But custom molding and recable would cost about $110 USD or so.

Thanks a lot
smily_headphones1.gif
got your PM. Cool i'll hold off emailing for a few days if they're flat out

Sep 1, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #60 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by wired00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks a lot
smily_headphones1.gif
got your PM. Cool i'll hold off emailing for a few days if they're flat out

Yes it took them two weeks for them to answer my email, so don't worry =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back