Unique Melody : New custom IEMs on the block.
Aug 26, 2009 at 2:53 PM Post #31 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they still not have a fully translated site i see

soon to be coming =), feel to ask me questions. Talk to UM everyday haha

Aug 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #33 of 71
Quote:

why are you talking to them every day?

just it would be nice to be able to read the site particularly about the custom tips

Yes. Even if the site was characters instead of image files, then we could Babelfish to work on it.

Aug 27, 2009 at 6:13 AM Post #34 of 71
Quote:

just it would be nice to be able to read the site particularly about the custom tips

Cause i'm good friends with Sam =), also because we like to talk about how to improve and make a spectacular custom out of imaginative thoughts. We were thinking of stuff like take the IE7 driver, put it as a low plus some BA drivers and stuff like that...

Aug 27, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #35 of 71
Quote:

Simple,

Basically they have two kinds, in two kinds of material.

There's the custom CIC tips or the Custom ITE tips. The CIC is the kind were it' basically just a tip, where it completely goes into your ear, and the ITE kind covers your whole concha like a real custom monitor does. (ITE=Closder to Custom Monitor, CIC=Closer to universal tips)

Both models sell for the same price, but you pay 20rmb more for the silicone material...that's about...5 dollars USD?

Aug 27, 2009 at 7:53 AM Post #36 of 71
MaoDi, is UM Aero is two or three way crossover? And upcoming Quads, what is works around there?
I tried reach Sam on MSN still no luck
frown.gif
Could you ask him what is a better time to contact him? Or if he is so extremely busy should I try after few weeks or so?

Aug 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM Post #37 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cause i'm good friends with Sam =), also because we like to talk about how to improve and make a spectacular custom out of imaginative thoughts. We were thinking of stuff like take the IE7 driver, put it as a low plus some BA drivers and stuff like that...

i get the basics of the site but there is not a hope in hell ill part with money until its in english. it just looks v unprofessional as it stands with there being an english option but it almost all still in which ever pictographic dialect it is

btw crazy custom suggestion

IE7 and RE-0 combo

Aug 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #38 of 71
Quote:

with there being an english option but it almost all still in which ever pictographic dialect it is

I agree, but here, sorry, your own English isn't any better.
tongue.gif

Aug 27, 2009 at 1:15 PM Post #39 of 71
I can attest to the build quality of these iems. I have seen it in singapore and in comparison to the UE-11s i had, it seemed that the UEs were made in china instead.

Aug 27, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #42 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i thought you were drinking!

He must be, to learn Dvorak.
tongue.gif
It may be a more efficient keyboard layout, but it's still a pain if most every English computer doesn't have it installed. Not to mention the fact that you must be able to make yourself blind at what's written on the keys.

Aug 30, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #45 of 71
Maodi, when will your Quads be comin? I can't wait to hear a review of it. Been talking to Sam about it and if it even comes close to the 10x3's you have im snapping em up in a flash.
and dang, you should really give him more cool ideas xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back