Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Oct 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #2,446 of 3,153
My universal ones just arrived today and holy crap they are good!!!! Chucked a silver cable on (thanks maguire) and they sound superb. Solid black faceplates with very dark but slightly translucent black body and UM logo ad man it has the best built body I have ever seen. Really missed them and not sure if it is true, but they seem to be even better than my Miracles when they were customs! Man, I'm in love!

Only downside is that I gave them back everything that it came with, but only the Miracles, cable and round clamshell case came back. Man, wished I don't have basketball later so I can listen to them all night. 

Oct 7, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #2,447 of 3,153
  My universal ones just arrived today and holy crap they are good!!!! Chucked a silver cable on (thanks maguire) and they sound superb. Solid black faceplates with very dark but slightly translucent black body and UM logo ad man it has the best built body I have ever seen. Really missed them and not sure if it is true, but they seem to be even better than my Miracles when they were customs! Man, I'm in love!

Only downside is that I gave them back everything that it came with, but only the Miracles, cable and round clamshell case came back. Man, wished I don't have basketball later so I can listen to them all night. 

Photos please! 
wink.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #2,452 of 3,153
I love my UM Miracles, but alas I have not seen them for 3 months. A Slight crack in the left one made me have to send them back under warranty, 9 weeks later and several e-mails, I was informed that I need new impressions made, So after 40 quid (UKP) and another 40 UKP + another 25 UKP for new impressions. Still no e- mail still no progress report. I realise they come from a land down under but some person surely must remove their head from the back end of a kangeroo.s nether regions to give you some form or fashion of decent customer service. 
I love CIEM.s But next time I need them i will make  sure they are made locally in  the UK or within kicking distance !! No Names mentioned in any of the UM Aus e_mails ( if your lucky enough to get  a reply) just  UM Global, No names No real customer support. If they continue with this attitude, I for one will never deal with them again.

Is there any international customer support agency that I can get in touch with, or is it all down to misplaced trust ??

UM Global AKA ACustoms. Wake up and do the right thing !!!

I will complain until i get what  I deserve , Which is My pair of Miracles back in my ears in the not too far distant future

Yours

Not a normal moaner,
Gaz.

Oct 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #2,453 of 3,153
Rant over, until 7 days have passed. LOL and BREATHE.

Oct 9, 2013 at 2:57 AM Post #2,457 of 3,153
  I love my UM Miracles, but alas I have not seen them for 3 months. A Slight crack in the left one made me have to send them back under warranty, 9 weeks later and several e-mails, I was informed that I need new impressions made, So after 40 quid (UKP) and another 40 UKP + another 25 UKP for new impressions. Still no e- mail still no progress report. I realise they come from a land down under but some person surely must remove their head from the back end of a kangeroo.s nether regions to give you some form or fashion of decent customer service. 
I love CIEM.s But next time I need them i will make  sure they are made locally in  the UK or within kicking distance !! No Names mentioned in any of the UM Aus e_mails ( if your lucky enough to get  a reply) just  UM Global, No names No real customer support. If they continue with this attitude, I for one will never deal with them again.

Is there any international customer support agency that I can get in touch with, or is it all down to misplaced trust ??

UM Global AKA ACustoms. Wake up and do the right thing !!!

I will complain until i get what  I deserve , Which is My pair of Miracles back in my ears in the not too far distant future

Yours

Not a normal moaner,
Gaz.

It is unfortunate that you choose UM Aus. They have major problems, i discourage anyone who is interested in UM customs from going through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back