Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Sep 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #2,386 of 3,153
A bit more bass would be nice.  I listen to a lot of electronic/house/dance type of music, so something energetic? 
I honestly have no idea what I really want, I guess it'll be trial and error from here.

Also, since I've got a tiny bit of cash to spare, any good cable recommendations for under $200?

Sep 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #2,389 of 3,153
  Sweet thanks for the suggestion. Also, do you know any good desktop amps for the iems? I know it sounds strange, but sitting on my desk is actually where I usually use them.

Maybe the O2?? I wouldn't recommend higher power desktop amps for IEMs. 

Sep 9, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #2,390 of 3,153
Code:
Sweet thanks for the suggestion. Also, do you know any good desktop amps for the iems? I know it sounds strange, but sitting on my desk is actually where I usually use them.

I have heard that the KOJO km01 portable amp can drive all iem and low impedance headphone very well. It's really worth to have one. :)

Sep 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #2,394 of 3,153
I would say long term use maybe not so good to use alcohol.
I highly recommend for anyone wishing to ensure the longevity & Audio quality of their Miracle, to invest in a De-humidifier.

Sep 14, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #2,396 of 3,153
  I would say long term use maybe not so good to use alcohol.
I highly recommend for anyone wishing to ensure the longevity & Audio quality of their Miracle, to invest in a De-humidifier.

What's a good humidifier for ciems? I'm looking for one for my hidition nt6 pros, but some have some UV light thing, is that bad for the ciem?

Sep 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #2,397 of 3,153
I use the Serene dryer& re freshener, after first reading about it in Average_Joe's thread. It works wonders as it dries the wax & fixes humidity issues.
I have used the UV setting on occasions as it sterilizes the outside surface of the IEM. 
Not really sure if it is harmful for our customs but used sparingly I cant see a problem with it. Id love to know for sure though....

Sep 15, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #2,398 of 3,153
It was brought up by Grzegorz that it could be damaging for silicone based IEMs. So he really recommends against it.... I'm not sure about acrylic though.

Sep 18, 2013 at 7:57 AM Post #2,399 of 3,153
Does anyone have experience with having added an extra layer of acrylic to the shell of a Miracle? I'd like to know how long that would take more or less as UM is not responding to my e-mail and that makes me nervous about the time they will need...

Sep 18, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #2,400 of 3,153
Does anyone have experience with having added an extra layer of acrylic to the shell of a Miracle? I'd like to know how long that would take more or less as UM is not responding to my e-mail and that makes me nervous about the time they will need...
]It will be the full waiting time because there is a queue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back