Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
May 7, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #1,621 of 3,153
Quote:
just wondering how does female vocal sound on the miracles? 
i mainly listen to J-pop, ACG and some light rock
pretty much because i listen to a wide genre i thought getting the miracle (as far as i read, relatively flat) will be a good idea 
am currently choosing a CIEM and the feedback on the miracles are all relatively positive 
trying to make a decision between the miracles and the new JH13pro FP 
any forms of help will be appreciated

beerchug.gif

The female vocals are smooth and clear. On one note, Miracles don't have the bias on male and female vocals.

May 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #1,622 of 3,153
There is a new and very comprehensive review of Custom iem's up on Innerfidelity.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/

May 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #1,623 of 3,153
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainman26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The female vocals are smooth and clear. On one note, Miracles don't have the bias on male and female vocals.

thats good to hear! now my only concern is how long it'll take for UM to make them 
biggrin.gif

@longbowbbs 
thanks for the info, though i've read them already 
tongue_smile.gif

May 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #1,625 of 3,153
Now i find some problems with my fitness.
The condition is very unstable. Sometimes i woke up in the morning i found the fitness is just right.
However, before i went to bed yesterday, actually today morning, i found it's way too tight.

May 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #1,626 of 3,153
Quote:
"All clients were happy with the results" i dont know how did they send his IEM any one who see it will be unhappy , why didnt they mail the final shape to him and ask for premission to ship!
but Noooooo they just sent it like this....any one can tell it is odd and not worth 100$ so when you fail please say i failed! and try to solve the problem,

this guy was waiting even before i ordered and got my CIEM but he didnt, in the end after all this waiting you guys are avoiding him... no one is happy about what happened at all

what i am being emo? screw it i am not going to watch someone who paid 1k$ and waitied over 3 months to get a sad ending specially that he kept tracking the package again and again! 

"All clients were happy with the results" yes good one , not the 1st one to get bad HD art

Thanks Shini44. I really think, in my case, UM is irresponsible for my CIEM. Probably they just wanted to finish the task without thinking about the consequence. Everyone here is able to judge if my artwork is normal or not. Ridiculously,  UM who made my artworks and also made thousands for others can't. They , i believe, just ignored that mine are really wrong and look extremely shabby. (Until now, UM Lab still claims that "The artworks will come out the same if you send the CIEM over here again without changing your image source," my artworks are definitely OK and meanwhile US Aus claims that UM Lab didn't use my HD images to do the artworks. I am so confused!!!!!!!)
This problem could've been solved easily. Just like what Shini said, send a final shape for my shipping permission. I paid a hundred dollar for two images sticked on the faceplate. Please just give me and those customs who paid for these luxurious artworks some privileges. They know my Email, QQ (Chinese Aim) and other contact information.   

May 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #1,633 of 3,153
Quote:

I am trying to walk more to make sure if there are any severe fitness problems.

So I take you are gonna use them when out and about? I'd be too worried about getting hurt doing so. I like to be fully aware of my surrounding when in public areas. You never know who to trust. Especially when it comes to drivers.

May 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #1,634 of 3,153
Quote:
So I take you are gonna use them when out and about? I'd be too worried about getting hurt doing so. I like to be fully aware of my surrounding when in public areas. You never know who to trust. Especially when it comes to drivers.

Yes, it's really dangerous wearing CIEM while wondering around the crowded place. When i go back China, i definitely won't wear my Miracle while outside. 

May 8, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #1,635 of 3,153
Quote:

Excellent advice.
Quote:
Yes, it's really dangerous wearing CIEM while wondering around the crowded place. When i go back China, i definitely won't wear my Miracle while outside. 

Good decision. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back