Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
May 4, 2013 at 4:48 PM Post #1,606 of 3,153
3 crossover. Not necessarily 3 tubes but more 3 freq separation, in this case low, mid, high.

What's the meaning of "[COLOR=444444]3 Ways"? Three tubes within the Miracle's tips?
[/COLOR]

May 5, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #1,607 of 3,153
Quote:
There's not really any cons to the recessed socket in comparison. Both do have their weaknesses though but the recessed socket is generally more sturdy than one that isn't recessed. Pretty much with a recessed socket the strain it put more so on the cables pin block which is inserted into the recessed socket apposed to the stress being put onto the cable pins and the socket of a non-recessed design.

Recessed is the way to go, then?

May 6, 2013 at 3:38 AM Post #1,609 of 3,153
It's back!!!

My right ear piece is back where it belongs (in my ear) and the fit seems to be perfect!!! More testing to be done on the train tomorrow, but so far so good.

The best thing is I've now been able to unite it with the DHC Symbiote cable and iRiver AK100 I bought and received while the Miracles were away... AK100 > Tralucent T1 > DHC Symbiote > UM Miracles = Audio HEAVEN!!! 
popcorn.gif

May 6, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #1,610 of 3,153
I'm into my 10th week of waiting for my order since having the impression sent of to UM.....wow. Fingers crossed when they finally arrive they actually fit!

May 6, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #1,611 of 3,153
Quote:
I'm into my 10th week of waiting for my order since having the impression sent of to UM.....wow. Fingers crossed when they finally arrive they actually fit!

I'm into my 9th week myself I think. I ordered on the 5th of March. 

May 6, 2013 at 8:23 AM Post #1,613 of 3,153
Quote:
It's back!!!

My right ear piece is back where it belongs (in my ear) and the fit seems to be perfect!!! More testing to be done on the train tomorrow, but so far so good.

The best thing is I've now been able to unite it with the DHC Symbiote cable and iRiver AK100 I bought and received while the Miracles were away... AK100 > Tralucent T1 > DHC Symbiote > UM Miracles = Audio HEAVEN!!! 
popcorn.gif

How does DHC Symbiote cable sound? Does this cable change any sound signature?

May 6, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #1,615 of 3,153
Quote:
10th week?! I thought it was suppose to be no longer than 6 weeks? What is going on at UM Labs..

If you count from the time when you sent off your impressions, there will would be 10 weeks. 
However, if you sent to UM Aus instead of straight to UM Lab. It will spend even more time.
Other issues such as Chinese Customs is also able to influence your waiting time.  

May 6, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #1,616 of 3,153
DHC Symbiote take like 8 weeks to get so i just bought Baldur MKIII cable which will be here this week i hope , getting the DHC Symbiote  later maybe :p Warmer ,smoother and a cleaner sound ^^  for HD650 fans :p 

May 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #1,617 of 3,153
Seriously, its been a week since I last contacted them and they say that they will contact me when they know when it will be finished. No update whatsoever.

May 7, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #1,618 of 3,153
How does DHC Symbiote cable sound? Does this cable change any sound signature?

I've had a good listening session with the DHC Symbiote SE Litz today and it's quite amazing. I've been hearing vocals like never before. They're not emphasised or anything, but I think the music is so coherent and organic that nothing else gets in the way.

The cable isn't for those who like bright or analytic sound and a silver cable I have did open the staging a little compared to the DHC, but it also added top-end emphasis and some slight sibilance.

If ordering DHC cables, beware that the standard plug may be too big for some devices. It JUST fits the Tralucent T1's recessed socket, but dislodges easily. I'd recommend smaller Viablue/Oyaide plugs.

May 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM Post #1,620 of 3,153
just wondering how does female vocal sound on the miracles? 
i mainly listen to J-pop, ACG and some light rock
pretty much because i listen to a wide genre i thought getting the miracle (as far as i read, relatively flat) will be a good idea 
am currently choosing a CIEM and the feedback on the miracles are all relatively positive 
trying to make a decision between the miracles and the new JH13pro FP 
any forms of help will be appreciated

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back