Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
May 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #1,546 of 3,153
Quote:
That's great news.........now you cab be grumpy and have a good reason :) LOL
For me it was when turning my head to the left and looking up. Sounds like you got a great fit. Of course, if your a lucky guy whose disposition is to smile all the time then you may need to do a refit.  You will know. And if you are getting both shells redone anyway, then I say get them redone.

I probably won't do a refit. I don't think there is a perfect fitness that can keep sealed for every position.
I will contact with UM Lab directly to find out why my artworks look like that.

May 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #1,547 of 3,153
Just contacted with UM Lab.
Their attitude was so vague. They said the pictures i gave them determined the quality of the artworks. But i am pretty sure the pictures i offered were in very high resolution. Seems they dare not shoulder the responsibility. :frowning2:

May 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #1,548 of 3,153
Have you talked to Steven Guo here on head-fi? You should, he's very helpful!

May 2, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #1,549 of 3,153
yes contact steven man :/

May 2, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #1,551 of 3,153
Quote:
Just contacted with UM Lab.
Their attitude was so vague. They said the pictures i gave them determined the quality of the artworks. But i am pretty sure the pictures i offered were in very high resolution. Seems they dare not shoulder the responsibility. :frowning2:

What are the details of the image (i.e. dimensions in pixels) and dpi (if you can find that)?

If in doubt, PM me what you sent to them and I can give you an idea if it started out as hi-resolution. It certainly appeared to be hi-res based on your attachment earlier - no sign of noise, etc.

Oh, and I agree about not getting a refit. I don't think you'll ever get 100% seal (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so getting a good seal in all the ways you described is great. Best not to mess with a good thing...

May 2, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #1,552 of 3,153
i wonder if i can do refits at other company, cause i don't like how the sales service of UM Global is, have been ignoring me for so long

May 2, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #1,553 of 3,153
I have been waiting for a total of 7 weeks so far. I did have that impressions problem which would have led to a delay of 1 week and UM said that I would keep my spot in the construction queue. I haven't had an update from them so far. Hope that it won't take too much longer. 
BTW, Loquah have you gotten your miracles yet?

May 2, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #1,554 of 3,153
Quote:

What are the details of the image (i.e. dimensions in pixels) and dpi (if you can find that)?

If in doubt, PM me what you sent to them and I can give you an idea if it started out as hi-resolution. It certainly appeared to be hi-res based on your attachment earlier - no sign of noise, etc.

Oh, and I agree about not getting a refit. I don't think you'll ever get 100% seal (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so getting a good seal in all the ways you described is great. Best not to mess with a good thing...

The original images are not in this laptop. I will PM you later.
I sent them to UM Aus when i placed the order, and after that UM Lab once asked me for the original images too. Maybe something wrong when US Aus transfered my images to UM Lab, or just basically UM Lab didn't use my original images.
I wonder if anyone ordered with High Resolution Multi Color artworks? If there are any, please post them, so i can check out.

May 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #1,555 of 3,153
We've recently taken care of these for clients here in the UK via UMG - All clients were happy with the results, all images started over 300dpi though. We do also check them here before we use them though with photoshop, we tidy up edges, re-size backdrops, etc, whatever is needed to get the best result bearing in mind how small images become on your IEMs...

May 2, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #1,556 of 3,153
Quote:
We've recently taken care of these for clients here in the UK via UMG - All clients were happy with the results, all images started over 300dpi though. We do also check them here before we use them though with photoshop, we tidy up edges, re-size backdrops, etc, whatever is needed to get the best result bearing in mind how small images become on your IEMs...

Ok, i am pretty sure mine is not normal.

May 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM Post #1,557 of 3,153
Quote:

Hey 
biggrin.gif

I see on your orders page that you've only just received back headphones that you received the impressions for on 31st january, could this be a mistake? that's the same date from the previous update.
31st Jan - 29th April is nearly 13 weeks 
eek.gif

Just curious because you didn't receive mine until 4th march, so basically hoping i don't have another 4 or 5 weeks to wait 
popcorn.gif
 I've heard people say you can sometimes need a refit after only 6 months, so if it's gonna be 12 weeks(ish) since my impressions were taken i hope i don't need a refit after only 3 months, that would be way too expensive.

Many thanks 
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #1,560 of 3,153
Quote:

So how much dpi should be perfect to make these artworks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back