Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Feb 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #826 of 3,153
One thing i've never seen mentioned anywhere, is leakage.

How is the leakage on the miracles? can you crank the volume up on the bus and no-one can hear them? or are they somewhat audible?

Feb 19, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #827 of 3,153
Quote:
One thing i've never seen mentioned anywhere, is leakage.

How is the leakage on the miracles? can you crank the volume up on the bus and no-one can hear them? or are they somewhat audible?

No leakage for me. I think as long as there are no defects on the shell of the monitors (cracks or holes) together with near-perfect impression then its all good. Leakage should not be a problem when it comes to customs. One thing worth noting.

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #828 of 3,153
I have been waiting now for two months and two days, and there is no end in sight. I just emailed Stephen, and I hope to get a response saying that they are being sent soon! I honestly won't even know what to do if they get here and they don't fit correctly. Could a person pay to have JH audio or another good American company to re-do my miracles? I just can't imagine going through this stuff again.

Feb 19, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #829 of 3,153
Quote:
I have been waiting now for two months and two days, and there is no end in sight. I just emailed Stephen, and I hope to get a response saying that they are being sent soon! I honestly won't even know what to do if they get here and they don't fit correctly. Could a person pay to have JH audio or another good American company to re-do my miracles? I just can't imagine going through this stuff again.

Do you mean if they don't fit the first time you'd go to a different company?

I think most companies have similar lead times (i.e. 5-6 weeks). Chinese New Year has definitely caused delays so I think your 2 month wait (which is no fun!) would be unusual.

Feb 20, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #830 of 3,153
Quote:
No leakage for me. I think as long as there are no defects on the shell of the monitors (cracks or holes) together with near-perfect impression then its all good. Leakage should not be a problem when it comes to customs. One thing worth noting.

That's reassuring to know.

I get my impressions done tomorrow, then the fun waiting game begins!

Feb 20, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #831 of 3,153
Quote:
I have been waiting now for two months and two days, and there is no end in sight. I just emailed Stephen, and I hope to get a response saying that they are being sent soon! I honestly won't even know what to do if they get here and they don't fit correctly. *Could a person pay to have JH audio or another good American company to re-do my miracles? I just can't imagine going through this stuff again.

*No, of course not. That being said, I don't blame you for being frustrated. If you got good impressions taken with UM's attention to detail, you will have a winner and it will be worth the wait.  The holiday in China caused at lest a 2 week delay. Hang in there, the Miracle could be the best IEM you have ever heard.

Feb 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #833 of 3,153
Guys, there is not any delay started from right now.
If your impressions has been sent and the UM lab has already gotten them, your CIEMs will be done at the end of this months.
I talked to UM China yesterday.

Feb 20, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #834 of 3,153
Quote:
Guys, there is not any delay started from right now.
If your impressions has been sent and the UM lab has already gotten them, your CIEMs will be done at the end of this months.
I talked to UM China yesterday.

Thats great news! That would give a reassurance for those who are waiting their customs.

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM Post #835 of 3,153
Quote:
Thats great news! That would give a reassurance for those who are waiting their customs.

Yeah
I was very thrilled to hear this news.
But things we have to know is "done" doesn't mean "received". 
They might ship all CIEMs in certain amounts. So it will still take 3-4 weeks for you to get your item, just like what the UM instruction told us.
However, if you live in China, that will be better.  I heard some people received in 2 weeks. 

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #836 of 3,153
Quote:
Yeah
I was very thrilled to hear this news.
But things we have to know is "done" doesn't mean "received". 
They might ship all CIEMs in certain amounts. So it will still take 3-4 weeks for you to get your item, just like what the UM instruction told us.
However, if you live in China, that will be better.  I heard some people received in 2 weeks. 

3-4 weeks is still great! Given that UM always advise that it will take around 4-6 weeks. I think they might have been working secretly during the CNY. LOL 
gs1000.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #837 of 3,153
Quote:
3-4 weeks is still great! Given that UM always advise that it will take around 4-6 weeks. I think they might have been working secretly during the CNY. LOL 
gs1000.gif

Have started waiting for impressions' arriving at UM AUS.
They  are now blocked in ISC LOS ANGELES CA  for almost a week. 
And my To Go! 334 has been blocked in MERRIFIELD, VA for more than a week.
There has been 10 days already but still a long way to go.
The only thing i am sure is that USPS really sucks. Only know how to cut budget, budget, budget, budget and budget 

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #838 of 3,153
OK
Just emailed UM AUS. 
They said they have already received my impressions and they are going to send them today to the China lab.
Cheer! I really get a nice timing! Hope it will be done at the end of this month or the very beginning of next month.

Feb 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #839 of 3,153
Quote:
After the appalling Amp City episode, it's a miracle (get it? get it?) that anyone in Britain wants the Miracle. But now that the Headphone Company is handling UM, all is good. There will be more of us; just wait and see!

unique melody UK is now up and running too, 10% discount available too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back