Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Nov 25, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #316 of 3,153
Quote:
can anyone here help me estimate the average waiting time for UM Miracle to arrive at household from the time order is sent? (including the time to ship impression). Thanks

In Australia they quote 5 weeks. I think mine will be just on 6 weeks when I actually get it, but I could be wrong and just impatient from excitement :wink:

Apparently manufacture takes a few weeks so I would expect it will be a minimum of 4 weeks wherever you are, but more likely 5-6 weeks. For confirmation, try emailing UM - they're very helpful!

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #317 of 3,153
Is that a new case? Can you show more pics of the case? Thanks in advance

Ask and you shall receive.

I had confirmation that mine arrive this week. Seeing those photos has my mouth (ears?) watering!!

:ksc75smile:

Yeah they look fantastic.

can anyone here help me estimate the average waiting time for UM Miracle to arrive at household from the time order is sent? (including the time to ship impression). Thanks

Well I used FedEx so it's about a week to ship from here to China. Next time I would use USPS, FedEx is expensive and slow.
Then when it arries at China would take like 2 days to clear custom, then about 4 weeks for UM to make the IEMs, you should receive the tracking number in approximately 4 weeks.
Once UM ships it back though, it's fast, as they use express next day shipping. Mine arrived in 2 days.

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #318 of 3,153
What is the plastic cube looking thing?

Nov 25, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #319 of 3,153
Nov 25, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #321 of 3,153
Man I should have requested them to ship via fedex to me. 
They shipped mine via EMS to me, guess it's because ems is cheaper to where I am at. Hope to see them tomorrow.
The wait is killing me!!!

Nov 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #322 of 3,153
Quote:
have anyone experienced the UM shell cracked? I'm having a problem with it right now. My UM miracle got a small crack after 3 months of usage.

Used mine for 11 months with no cracks nor sound quality issues

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #323 of 3,153
Quote:

You have to be careful here.  UMLab take approximately 4-6 weeks to manufacture your IEM's.  It can take up to a week for an Express service to get to their lab depending where you are in the world, or even worse up to 4 weeks if they get stuck in customs.  Your experience might vary between 4 weeks on the dot to up to 10 weeks depending on freight services.  Even worse if they get stuck in customs on the way home!  These are all realistic issues that could cause delays.

Nov 26, 2012 at 7:35 AM Post #324 of 3,153
reveived mine 2 hours ago!
My impressions were shipped to UM mage via local mail(Singpost) for about 6USD on 22/10/12
And received them today 26/12/12. Mine were miracle reshell though. There was initial problem with drivers and production got delayed a week or 2.

Nov 26, 2012 at 9:02 AM Post #325 of 3,153

Pardon the poor quality no macro lens at the moment. Have to wait till this sat for nicer pictures!

Have a great time getting these through Stephen. Mine are actually miracle reshell and I listed on the order form for a request to package them as per new miracles. And they really did it. Kudos to the UM team. Workmanship is topnotch! 

Nov 27, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #326 of 3,153
Quote:
Quote:

You have to be careful here.  UMLab take approximately 4-6 weeks to manufacture your IEM's.  It can take up to a week for an Express service to get to their lab depending where you are in the world, or even worse up to 4 weeks if they get stuck in customs.  Your experience might vary between 4 weeks on the dot to up to 10 weeks depending on freight services.  Even worse if they get stuck in customs on the way home!  These are all realistic issues that could cause delays.

oh thanks for info. I live in New York, i wonder how long it will take me for the custom here. I'm planning to make order next week, do you think it is a good idea since i'm afraid of holiday delays and stuffs...

Nov 27, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #327 of 3,153
Best bet would be to order them and have your impressions sent to us here in Australia.  Our postal services don't get TOO overloaded to the point where a lot of stuff gets lost.  Our direct courier to UMLab ensures your impressions will get there safely too and not get lost on the way to China during the silly season.

If you get your impressions to us within the next two weeks, you should anticipate a delivery between mid to late Jan, enough time for the postal backlog to clear.

Thanks!

Dec 3, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #328 of 3,153
Got my Miracle's Wednesday. I literally shouted out loud in awe and excitement, when unpacking. This is what mine looks like:

As you probably can see the shell is clear and with titanium faceplates.
For some reason they had added a glass cube with the brand name in it in the box. A paperweight?
Fit is very good. Finish is flawless.

The sound of the UM Miracle? Self-assured rightness.
It took me quite a bit of critical listening to a lot of tracks in a very big variety of genres to determine any "faults" or character of the Miracle at all. It has an extremely even frequency response, however slightly V-shaped. This means that it will play both rhythmical and classical music with equal appeal and enthusiasm. Not a single IEM or full size headphone that I have heard is up to that - not even my Audeze LCD-2 or HiFiMan HE-6.The Miracle has that extra bass that makes pop, rock, dance etc. foot-tapping and enjoyable. The extra uppermost mids and treble makes that airy sound which makes classical music sing. I am so impressed and delighted by this. No need for more than one CIEM or IEM, when you have the Miracle.

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #329 of 3,153
Congratulations on your CIEM's.

As of last week mine were on schedule to be finished this week; fingers crossed... Assuming everything goes as planned, how long did the actual shipping take?

I am starting to get excited again. :)

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #330 of 3,153
Quote:
Congratulations on your CIEM's.

As of last week mine were on schedule to be finished this week; fingers crossed... Assuming everything goes as planned, how long did the actual shipping take?

I am starting to get excited again. :)

I live in Northern Norway - so shipping time is going to be quite different from yours. It took a week from Oslo to Tromso (!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back