Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Oct 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #226 of 3,153
Quote:
From HF's Glossary page:
"Imaging - The sense that a voice or instrument is in a particular place in the room."

I already wrote my comparison in the TG334 thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/597146/fitear-to-go-334-suyamas-custom-iem-made-universal/540#post_8547913

And thanks for your compliments!

Yes, of course.....As soon as I followed the link I remember reading your insightful comments.

Oct 2, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #227 of 3,153
After the debacle of AmpCity, I just want to reassure UK residents that purchasing UMs from The Headphone Company - and particularly Paul in their custom department - is a pleasure. He is friendly, professional and very helpful. (I have no connection with them other than as a very satisfied customer.)

Oct 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #228 of 3,153
Quote:
After the debacle of AmpCity, I just want to reassure UK residents that purchasing UMs from The Headphone Company - and particularly Paul in their custom department - is a pleasure. He is friendly, professional and very helpful. (I have no connection with them other than as a very satisfied customer.)

As are the different people I've dealt with at UM.

I've googled "debacle of AmpCity" and can find nada. Do tell
popcorn.gif

Oct 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #229 of 3,153
Quote:
As are the different people I've dealt with at UM.

I've googled "debacle of AmpCity" and can find nada. Do tell
popcorn.gif

Ampcity...delay of almost 2 months after receiving the impressions...not able to provide update to customers...though good promo discount...no special silver cable as freebie from ampcity...UM T shirts and pen drive.....Ampcity loses dealership.

Oct 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #230 of 3,153
Quote:
Ampcity...delay of almost 2 months after receiving the impressions...not able to provide update to customers...though good promo discount...no special silver cable as freebie from ampcity...UM T shirts and pen drive.....Ampcity loses dealership.

With a 'hobby' such as ours, where purchasers are spending their discretionary funds, businesses must bend over backwards to gain and keep out custom.

I cannot say enough good about UM. Prompt answering of my emails, under promise and over deliver with their delivery schedule, and more. Next purchase I make if I can buy from UM I will.

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #234 of 3,153
Maguire has both. May be he can tell more.
http://www.head-fi.org/u/65051/maguire

I may get Merlins later this month.

Oct 3, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #237 of 3,153
now that it has been a year and the cable has not even had the slightest news, and also the shirt, i might be looking for another cable myself, suggestions anyone? price "hoping" for a range of 100+

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #239 of 3,153
Ok as I have both Miracle and Merlin after quite some time, I can say I have enjoyed both. If you are looking for Customs straight out of player and want that fat sound then Merlin is the go to...also live recordings sound like your in the audience ....They have the wow factor.
But....In saying that I can honestly say the Miracle is the Best IEM I have ever heard....It just does everything so well.
You should try amping them and they will bring a smile to your face, they scale up and up....the better the source and amp the better the Miracle.
Honestly I got both and I would not sell either one.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #240 of 3,153
Quote:
Ok as I have both Miracle and Merlin after quite some time, I can say I have enjoyed both. If you are looking for Customs straight out of player and want that fat sound then Merlin is the go to...also live recordings sound like your in the audience ....They have the wow factor.
But....In saying that I can honestly say the Miracle is the Best IEM I have ever heard....It just does everything so well.
You should try amping them and they will bring a smile to your face, they scale up and up....the better the source and amp the better the Miracle.
Honestly I got both and I would not sell either one.

Would u please clarify the difference between the Merlin and the Miracle, I'm very interested in these 2 CIEM. I'm planning to get 1 of them soon. My main type of music is pop.

THanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back