Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Oct 14, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #106 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by mistertomlinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would go with the Mage, for sure. I definitely don't think a remolded TF10 with additional driver will compare and the UE11 is roughly twice the price.

They're building my Mages as we speak.

Really interested in this, seeing as how the remolded TF10 with an additional driver might be my first step into custom territory.

Oct 15, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #107 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by mistertomlinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would go with the Mage, for sure. I definitely don't think a remolded TF10 with additional driver will compare and the UE11 is roughly twice the price.

They're building my Mages as we speak.

did they give you an ETA of how long it will take to get to ya? just curious

Oct 15, 2009 at 8:08 AM Post #108 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same as remolds, if I remember correctly. 2-3 weeks, but I also sent my TF10s for remolding, but sent them several days AFTER my impressions. They received my impressions and have been working on my Mages, but weren't in much of a hurry because they were still waiting on my TF10s and I had told Sam to ship everything together so I would only be charged once for shipping. They STILL haven't gotten my TF10s and I worry they're lost.

Needless to say, I've told Sam just to send the Mages when they're done and I'll pay another shipping charge whenever they DO get my second package and complete the remolds. So, I would have had the Mages last week if it hadn't been for waiting on the USPS. *Sigh

So, if my TF10s show up before the Mages are complete, I'll continue waiting to save me a little money. But otherwise, I should have them next week.

Oct 15, 2009 at 8:11 AM Post #109 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same as remolds, if I remember correctly. 2-3 weeks, but I also sent my TF10s for remolding, but sent them several days AFTER my impressions. They received my impressions and have been working on my Mages, but weren't in much of a hurry because they were still waiting on my TF10s and I had told Sam to ship everything together so I would only be charged once for shipping. They STILL haven't gotten my TF10s and I worry they're lost.

Needless to say, I've told Sam just to send the Mages when they're done and I'll pay another shipping charge whenever they DO get my second package and complete the remolds. So, I would have had the Mages last week if it hadn't been for waiting on the USPS. *Sigh

So, if my TF10s show up before the Mages are complete, I'll continue waiting to save me a little money. But otherwise, I should have them next week.

Oct 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM Post #110 of 926
ok cool thanks for the post. Sorry to hear about your TF10's hopefully they arent lost. I hate usps for that reason. I had a package sent here over a month ago and the seller had the wrong addy on it so it returned to sender. Took 30 days to get back to the sender lol. It was an auction item so i couldnt get it till the sent it back and got it resent i was pretty mad about that i can imagine your getting a little ticked about it.

Oct 19, 2009 at 1:15 PM Post #111 of 926
My impressions arrived today but in the tnt tracking results that Unique Melody is closed...and now :frowning2:

UPDATE: Sam wrote to me, he got the impressions maybe there is an error on TNT tracking page.

Oct 20, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #112 of 926
Just got my impressions this last week and emailed Sam the other night. How long does he normally take for him to normally reply?

Ive never had IEM's before, however my friend said for a deal like this on quads I can't pass it up.
beerchug.gif

1st post btw' Lots of good info on this forum.

Oct 20, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #113 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by RSVRMAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my impressions this last week and emailed Sam the other night. How long does he normally take for him to normally reply?

Ive never had IEM's before, however my friend said for a deal like this on quads I can't pass it up.
beerchug.gif

1st post btw' Lots of good info on this forum.

About a week or so

Oct 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #114 of 926
I almost didn't wanna post these, but I couldn't resist. Sam gave me these pictures of my Mages tonight and they look absolutely fantastic! I decided to add artwork at the last second, so they aren't complete yet, but he says he'll give me pictures as soon as the artwork is complete.

I decided on the artwork after seeing a JHAudio logo that was particularly clean looking and the placement was particularly interesting to me, so I came up with my own image and think it should turn out rather nice. I'll post them as soon as I get 'em.

I wont be able to tell you how they sound just yet as he JUST got my TF10s for remolding tonight and I asked that he ship my entire order together because I'm too cheap to pay a second shipping charge. Turns out, they were originally delivered 20 days ago, but from what I gather, the label didn't have the suite # or something to that effect (which wasn't my fault. I definitely checked the label 10 times before shipping it. He suggested it was the post office), so they JUST NOW received the package.

Anyway, he says the remold should be done in a week, then everything will be on the way!
smily_headphones1.gif

DSCN8914.jpg

DSCN8918.jpg

Oct 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM Post #117 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About a week or so

Do you have the address to send them to? I'd like to get a jump on this having them arrive to him sooner being as I'm from the US.

Oct 20, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #119 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by RSVRMAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you have the address to send them to? I'd like to get a jump on this having them arrive to him sooner being as I'm from the US.

Unique Melody Ear Monitors
Unit 7D2, Guangdong Hotel
1145 Yuehai Road East
Zhuhai, CHINA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back