Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Oct 21, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #122 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
man i am gonna have to grab a pair next check that comes in, they look better then any customs ive seen. cant wait for the review i hope they sound as good as they look im sure they do.

The main reason I'm jumping on. I wanted a pair of Freq's and a month after learning about IEM's they went out of business. I was saving for a high end pair of ultimate ears, but with what you guys have posted and learning of how good of quality these are I'm going to try to get a pair asap. I've had too many things I enjoy go sour before I get to taste their sweetness and I do hope this company stays around for a long long time.
L3000.gif

Oct 21, 2009 at 3:10 AM Post #123 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by RSVRMAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The main reason I'm jumping on. I wanted a pair of Freq's and a month after learning about IEM's they went out of business. I was saving for a high end pair of ultimate ears, but with what you guys have posted and learning of how good of quality these are I'm going to try to get a pair asap. I've had too many things I enjoy go sour before I get to taste their sweetness and I do hope this company stays around for a long long time.
L3000.gif

They're getting a lot more business than you think. They expected to get their artwork printer late next year, now they say tey might raise enough funds by the en of the year to buy the machine. I'm guessing their business out does UE by a long way. Their turn around time is about 2-3 weeks, with double the amount of staff making the monitors compared to Ultimate Ears. So you get the idea =)

By the way, i'm pretty sure Freq didn't go out of business but rather doing a makeover for the company. But who knows, maybe it's just a cover up till the get enough funds to rebuild the company.

Oct 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM Post #125 of 926
Looked through the thread real quick, but maybe I missed it. Can't find it on their site, either. Anyone know the price of TF10 remolds, with and without the fourth driver?

Also, has anyone actually gotten a TF10 remold back yet?

Oct 22, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #126 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looked through the thread real quick, but maybe I missed it. Can't find it on their site, either. Anyone know the price of TF10 remolds, with and without the fourth driver?

Also, has anyone actually gotten a TF10 remold back yet?

90 for remold, 200 with driver

Oct 25, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #127 of 926
hey i just saw on a malaysian forum that someone managed to get a bulk oder discount from unique melody for the mage: 500usd with free simple artwork worth 40usd. anyone here wants to try for the same thing?

Oct 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #128 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey i just saw on a malaysian forum that someone managed to get a bulk oder discount from unique melody for the mage: 500usd with free simple artwork worth 40usd. anyone here wants to try for the same thing?

Sounds good, but I don't know how a bulk order would work with this type of product as we all have unique ears as well as probably as different taste in artwork.

I had just received my email back from Sam and will be sending mine off this week. Haven't shipped anything myself overseas in years. I'm hoping my UPS store doesn't mess anything up.

Oct 26, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #131 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by RSVRMAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds good, but I don't know how a bulk order would work with this type of product as we all have unique ears as well as probably as different taste in artwork.

I had just received my email back from Sam and will be sending mine off this week. Haven't shipped anything myself overseas in years. I'm hoping my UPS store doesn't mess anything up.

i think how they did it is: 1 person is the main contact for Unique melody. anyone interested will pass their contact info to that person who in turn pass their contact infos to UM. UM then contacts everyone individually and work out the arrangement.

I'm definitely getting a Mage down the road, probably only half a year later ( other stuffs to get now) and probably then, i'll be interested in arranging a bulk order if possible.

just like to inform everyone that a bulk order is possible for the Mage

Oct 26, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #133 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Review might be a big delayed, UE11's in for Refit

MaoDi, you ordered UE11 to compared with UM Mage?

why not JH11? since it is cheaper and solely designed by Jerry himself.

Oct 26, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #134 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That bulk is for early bird promo for Mage. Only 5 units via that particular person. I'm one of them joining this bulk.

Got the info for the person doing this bulk? Email would be great.

Oct 26, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #135 of 926
is it me who caused this big bulk order by posting the Mage on Headfi? i feel guilty now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back