Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Oct 28, 2009 at 4:24 PM Post #151 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
alright ill have to keep it a bit simpler maybe. Yeah i love it best car ive owned to date.

wheels bit on the heavy side tho
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #152 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by zentenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wheels bit on the heavy side tho
smily_headphones1.gif

Stock wheels? The wheels I'm ordering around Christmas are about 18 per wheel will be for the track mostly.

Oct 29, 2009 at 12:52 AM Post #153 of 926
Quote:

alright ill have to keep it a bit simpler maybe. Yeah i love it best car ive owned to date.

Not to get off subject and probably not the forums for it, but I agree with the car choice. I drove the 350z many times, however settled on my rx8. I still want both
tongue_smile.gif

the new 370 is...
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #155 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OFF TOPIC >=( lol

Ha sorry kinda my fault i kept it going. Back on topic where is teh review
jecklinsmile.gif
Im gonna go get some impressions next week i cant wait. Gonna be my bday present to myself hehe.

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #156 of 926
Quote:

Ha sorry kinda my fault i kept it going. Back on topic where is teh review
jecklinsmile.gif
Im gonna go get some impressions next week i cant wait. Gonna be my bday present to myself hehe.

Review won't be up anytime soon as my UE11's are to sent out for a refit so i can finish the whole review at once. However, since it's going to be your birthday. PM me what you want to know, i'll gladly answer =)

Oct 29, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #157 of 926
But MaoDi has hinted several points about the Mages in several posts across several threads.
smily_headphones1.gif

Build quality:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/c...ml#post6089582

Brief impressions about the sound signature.
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/p...5/index10.html

So, generally I already can imagine/predict the outcome
smily_headphones1.gif

I am sure, it will be another excellent review, and I am also looking forward for your next 2 'mysterious' IEMs' reviews.
smily_headphones1.gif

Suggestion: If possilbe, after the Mage's review, can you rename this thread as "Unique Melody Mage Appreciation Thread"

Thank you.

Oct 29, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #158 of 926
Certainly =) thanks for the compliment first. Yes i am anxiously waiting for the finishing of the two "Twins". I say twins as they ave the same configuration, but different drivers =) it'll probably be a month or two before they're finish.

Oct 29, 2009 at 10:56 AM Post #159 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Review won't be up anytime soon as my UE11's are to sent out for a refit so i can finish the whole review at once. However, since it's going to be your birthday. PM me what you want to know, i'll gladly answer =)

Oh ok i guess reading comprehension owns me haha i failed to even see thats what you were waiting on. My bad, you might be getting a pm before tuesday then hehe as i think im gonna try and contact sam over the weekend and get the details worked out. Thanks

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:22 PM Post #160 of 926
Yea. My apology for the wait, but hey. Let's just all blame it on UE for making my monitors too small and not deep enough. If they just took a look at it and took a look at my impressions, maybe they wouldn't of screwed up...

Oct 30, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #163 of 926
I had my ears impression yesterday. I did a open mouth impression with 'bitting block'. At first, I don't bring along my bitting block, so I bit my own palm.
smily_headphones1.gif
But, I need to do another try because, the impressions were not deep enought. So, this time, I found a perfect bitting block. It was the UM3Xs' hard carrying case. I wrapped it with tissue and bit it along the process. This time, it was perfect 'impression', IMHO. My courier service will picked them up this evening, and hopefully, will arrived at UM by next week.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #164 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had my ears impression yesterday. I did a open mouth impression with 'bitting block'. At first, I don't bring along my bitting block, so I bit my own palm.
smily_headphones1.gif
But, I need to do another try because, the impressions were not deep enought. So, this time, I found a perfect bitting block. It was the UM3Xs' hard carrying case. I wrapped it with tissue and bit it along the process. This time, it was perfect 'impression', IMHO. My courier service will picked them up this evening, and hopefully, will arrived at UM by next week.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice are you guys trying to call sam or iming him on MSN? Im calling to make an appointment for impressions this week. I get paid friday so hopefully i can send them off at the end of this week or so. Cant wait.

Nov 2, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #165 of 926
So im calling tomorrow to schedule impressions, how should i get them done with my mouth wide open? or with a bite block or what? Ive never had them done as ive never owned any customs at all. Got my order form and color pic from UM already and i just sent them the email about an hour ago so far so good with the responses. I included a couple of pretty simple pics with the email so they can tell me if its doable on the artwork. Cant wait to get this started the wait is going to be killer haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back