Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Nov 2, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #166 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So im calling tomorrow to schedule impressions, how should i get them done with my mouth wide open? or with a bite block or what? Ive never had them done as ive never owned any customs at all. Got my order form and color pic from UM already and i just sent them the email about an hour ago so far so good with the responses. I included a couple of pretty simple pics with the email so they can tell me if its doable on the artwork. Cant wait to get this started the wait is going to be killer haha.

The impressions should be a open-mouth impression, preferably with an inch bite block. It needs to be a full impressions past the second bend of the canal including the Tragus, Anti-Tragus and Helix.

Nov 2, 2009 at 11:17 PM Post #168 of 926
Yes i got the Trans. Black. But i got it a little lighter that its should be, but it's still very dark

Nov 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #169 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes i got the Trans. Black. But i got it a little lighter that its should be, but it's still very dark

did you just tell them you wanted it a little lighter? Id rather have a smokey color then black anyways so maybe i could tell them that as well.

Nov 3, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #170 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did you just tell them you wanted it a little lighter? Id rather have a smokey color then black anyways so maybe i could tell them that as well.

i just said i wanted it later. If you want to be specific, send them a picture along with your impressions

Nov 3, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #171 of 926
ok cool thanks man much appreciated. cant wait
smily_headphones1.gif
happy bday to me hehe. too bad i didnt order a few weeks ago so i got them on my bday tomorrow lol.

Nov 3, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #173 of 926
Thanks bro i sold my w3's in 20 minutes on this site last night about to go ship them out. So theres no turning back now haha. Calling around to audioligists here in a sec hopefully they wont charge me too much for impressions.

anybody know if Newport Audiology is good for impressions? I know they are listed to do them for Westone i think so it couldnt be too bad huh? I have an appointmen with them on thursday so hopefully i can get them ini the mail friday.

Nov 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #174 of 926
Sent off the impressions today. Freakin ups and fedex wanted over 80 bucks to send them there by monday. That was the slowest they had lol. I went to USPS and got it guaranteed by monday the 9th for 43 bucks. Not too bad for 3 days if you ask me. Hopefully Sam gets on the ball im gonna grow pretty antsy haha.

Nov 7, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #178 of 926
Yeah they had that too except they were gonna charge me like 28 for priority maybe cause im in the heart of the country, i figured what the hell 14 bucks and it might get me my headphones 4 or 5 days quicker. Hoping to get my bday present to myself nov. 3rd by the christmas season haha.

Nov 7, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #179 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by mistertomlinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn, I went with a flat rate priority box for $13... it's supposed to be there in about a week. My fingers are crossed.

That's exactly the shipping method I used and it took about two weeks. I went to Singapore via null audio though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back