Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Dec 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #481 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you could do that, but rather hard to communicate if you don't speak chinese

Agreed being that Null is good priced i would much rather have gone through them. Oh well i got mine and thats what matters lol.

Oh and to comment on my fit issues i guess i had a weird day yesterday i listened for about 2 hours with no seal issues and they fit pretty damn good. Gonna keep them just the way they are. Sometime this 2010 im sending them to sleek audio for some killer artwork.

Dec 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #483 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by brown274 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks guys, I would like them but $800 is too much for me. Thanks for the info!

If you are in the USA change the currency on the top left they are 545. I made that mistake too.

Dec 30, 2009 at 6:40 PM Post #484 of 926
Quote:

you could do that, but rather hard to communicate if you don't speak chinese

True

Dec 30, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #485 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by brown274 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks guys, I would like them but $800 is too much for me. Thanks for the info!

800SGD
wink.gif
like above said. Change it to USD, many people make that mistake.

Dec 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #486 of 926
Quote:

800SGD
wink.gif
like above said. Change it to USD, many people make that mistake.

Ha i know i did i looked at the price and was like What then i happened to see the little drop down they are actually just as cheap as going through Sam. Like MaoDi said they speak fluent English too i know who i would use if i had to do it again.

Dec 31, 2009 at 1:32 AM Post #488 of 926
once the receive the molds id say expect at least 3 weeks possibly a month if they are swamped like they probably are. Its certainly worth the wait though. I think it took 28 or 30 days for mine from the day they got the impressions.

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #492 of 926
hahaha true, cause i am human. I think i would be in the records if i was a cat that could communicate to humans through English fluently and can type with my paws.

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #493 of 926
I've been trying to get a hold of Sam, but I haven't heard back from him. Previous responses of emails from Sam would be on the same or next day. My monitors were delivered to UM on the 25th and I was told as soon as they received them, I would be notified. I waited and nothing happened. I sent an email a few days ago asking if they had indeed received them and I haven't got a response. I'm getting kinda worried
frown.gif

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #494 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been trying to get a hold of Sam, but I haven't heard back from him. Previous responses of emails from Sam would be on the same or next day. My monitors were delivered to UM on the 25th and I was told as soon as they received them, I would be notified. I waited and nothing happened. I sent an email a few days ago asking if they had indeed received them and I haven't got a response. I'm getting kinda worried
frown.gif

my impressions from null took 3 weeks or so to reach them.. and he also promised me that he'll email me once he received them but there wasn't any update from him till i fired another email. he told me that they are swamped for the festive season and my mages will
be sent back latest mid jan.

i took a plunge with their custom artwork though, hope that sleek will be able to undo and redo the artwork if it doesn't turn out well.

Dec 31, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #495 of 926
ye it's Christmas and New Years time, on top of orders they have their holiday breaks for who knows which days. But just give it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back