Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Nov 26, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #331 of 926
My Mage delivered yesterday, should receives it by evening
smily_headphones1.gif

UM11243 incoming!

Nov 26, 2009 at 5:28 AM Post #336 of 926
First few minutes impression:
Clarity and transparency noticeably lower than CK100. CK100 make Mage sound veiled and closed!

But that just first impression. Have to listen to Mage more to get used to it. Review coming up next few weeks.

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #340 of 926
managed to get a perfect fit on a mage unit, and I say its not as warm as a Quad driver tfi10. The bass (which can get a little too much) on the quad tfi10 wasn't present at all in the mage.

agree with this statement in the review, 'a big fan of heavy metal music, then the Mage might not be for you'

I'm seriously tempted now
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:07 AM Post #341 of 926
Wow, toughnut. UM is very good converting your USD6 impressions to those BEAUTIFUL custom IEMs ..
smily_headphones1.gif
congrats
smily_headphones1.gif

So what do you think about your Mage's build, after a very close inspections.

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #342 of 926
i love the Mage, that is all i can say. I appreciate every bit of it. My UE11's arrived back today where they fixed the fit and the colour. Could still do with larger canals on my UE11 for fit, but they fit near to perfect right now. First impressions in comparing the two, honestly the same level of audio presentation, just different sound signature.

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #344 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i love the Mage, that is all i can say. I appreciate every bit of it. My UE11's arrived back today where they fixed the fit and the colour. Could still do with larger canals on my UE11 for fit, but they fit near to perfect right now. First impressions in comparing the two, honestly the same level of audio presentation, just different sound signature.

I do having the same feeling about both mage & ue11p.
Both are nice, just different soundsignature & your preference.
darthsmile.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 7:27 AM Post #345 of 926
However, i do like the recessed sockets on the UE11. Bad side though, you can;t really use any other cables with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back