Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Nov 23, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #271 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Review will be up this week =)...unless i get hit by a car or something and die

Well, hopefully that won't happen. If it does, you can leave me the Mages in your will, and I'll write the review for you.
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #273 of 926
Sam said that he would send me an invoice in my pack when he sends the mages. I dont think he understood what i asked him to do i sent another email to clarify. I just need him to send an online invoice through paypal it only takes 20 seconds. I wonder if he knows mine havent been paid for yet lol. Anyone know if he takes Visa? that would be much easier for me since paypal well sucks, called their customer support twice and each time they said that the problem i had just happens to some people and you just have to get an invoice sent. Which is a pain in the ass when the seller lives on the other side of the world.

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:06 AM Post #274 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, hopefully that won't happen. If it does, you can leave me the Mages in your will, and I'll write the review for you.
wink.gif

lol
smily_headphones1.gif

But, still you cannot give accurate reviews because, these are custom IEMs, and I am pretty sure his ear canal is not same your's
smily_headphones1.gif

p/s : My Mages are expected to be shipped out tomorrow... But, I only can receive it by next week.

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #275 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol
smily_headphones1.gif

But, still you cannot give accurate reviews because, these are custom IEMs, and I am pretty sure his ear canal is not same your's
smily_headphones1.gif

p/s : My Mages are planned to be shipped out tomorrow... But, I only can receive it by next week.

Did sam tell you they were gonna get shipped out or is there a new cool way to track the progress lol?

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:10 AM Post #276 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol
smily_headphones1.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

p/s : My Mages are planned to be shipped out tomorrow... But, I only can receive it by next week.

They'd have to make another trip to Sam before I could review them.
tongue.gif

I'd also like to see a review of UM's triple driver customs. It would interesting to see how much better the Mage is.

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #277 of 926
Yes, in my case, UM informs me when they are ready to be shipped out. Might be I am quite lucky, because, he able to inform me, eventhough he is very busy at this moment.
smily_headphones1.gif
I did not want to 'interrupt' him, I want him just to deilver good and excellent IEMs.
smily_headphones1.gif

Not to worry. Just email them, with very straight and simple plain English, and everything will be fine.

p/s: I already full paid to UM, just after they confirmed my impressions reached at UM. Might be this is one of the reason to get a little bit higher 'priority'.
smily_headphones1.gif
But still, it took about 3-4 weeks, before my Mages reach me , and it is still acceptable
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:55 AM Post #278 of 926
Quote:

I'd also like to see a review of UM's triple driver customs. It would interesting to see how much better the Mage is.

Remember, number of drivers does not always mean better. The UE10 will out perform the UE11 if accuracy, and studio recording are your uses.

Nov 24, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #281 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Remember, number of drivers does not always mean better. The UE10 will out perform the UE11 if accuracy, and studio recording are your uses.

I agree. I did consider the fact the the triples would be better than the Mages, but then thought "Nah."

Is there a price list somewhere? Isn't the Mage $575 and the Aero SH triple $425 or something like that?

EDIT: According to http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/u...ml#post5936547 it is 2880 RMB, which with current exchange rates is $421.

Nov 24, 2009 at 11:04 AM Post #283 of 926
Quote:

wink.gif

Darn, another bast... generous soul beat me to it!

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:24 PM Post #284 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great to hear cant wait for pics and the review. Did you get artwork done or just the traditional colors?

No i didn't get artwork and i chose transparent\clear grey for the faceplate\shell.

For the moment i'll post some pictures, i'll need to listen more to make a review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back