Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Nov 13, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #241 of 926
Haha, i know that if i ship the package at 4, i am going to miss the pick up and it'll be a day late. =) That is what i know, what is always what i do. Doesn't work with slower services though like Expedited, only works with stuff like Xpresspost

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #244 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, i know that if i ship the package at 4, i am going to miss the pick up and it'll be a day late. =) That is what i know, what is always what i do. Doesn't work with slower services though like Expedited, only works with stuff like Xpresspost

sounds like u shipped through a proxy/authorized dealer
no way they would miss the "pick up" when i drop off directly in the postal office..

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #245 of 926
Quote:

=) Saved $43

Yessir well lets hope so in 4 weeks ill probably get a letter with a phone number on it to call them lol. Wish sam would send me the confirmed total in email so i can pay for these bad boys right quick and get this show on the road lol. How long will it take them to make them once the impressions are there?

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #247 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdoi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sounds like u shipped through a proxy/authorized dealer
no way they would miss the "pick up" when i drop off directly in the postal office..

Haha, the pick up is at four. I leave my house at four, get there at 4:15. The package doesn't get picked up till 6 in the morning
wink.gif
loses 10 hours of travel time. My Xpresspost packages arrive 5 six hours after the expected time.

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #248 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yessir well lets hope so in 4 weeks ill probably get a letter with a phone number on it to call them lol. Wish sam would send me the confirmed total in email so i can pay for these bad boys right quick and get this show on the road lol. How long will it take them to make them once the impressions are there?

Takes about two weeks to three weeks depending on how busy they are. As things are right now, pretty busy.

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #249 of 926
by the way, my se530 reshell is back, but missed delivery today. they left a notice for pick up so im gonna pick it up in the post office tomorrow morning. Lucky i asked them to use EMS instead of fed-ex/ups/dhl else i could have to sit in front of door whole day long tomorrow or monday..

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #250 of 926
Quote:

Anyone know Sams screenname on IM and which service is it?

It's in the first page of the remold thread. The hotmail address. (Don't want to cross post it.)

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/u...thread-443197/

Nov 13, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #251 of 926
Quote:

Takes about two weeks to three weeks depending on how busy they are. As things are right now, pretty busy.

Ouch this wait is going to kill me
frown.gif

thanks barley guy

Nov 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM Post #252 of 926
Well paypal officially sucks, this is the 3rd week in a row that it wont let me send money through the send money tab. Talked to customer service about 10 minutes ago. Said its an ongoing problem for some users and that i should try another browser. Well i tried three different browsers while on the phone with him, none of which worked. So he said i need to send an invoice and that would be the easiest way around it. I said what if i dont wanna go around it how do we fix the issue? Well sir we dont know at this point so if you have your seller go to...... Yeah i got the point. Now i cant get ahold of sam on email last night to send the invoice so who knows when we can get this done. Im frustrated i wish he just took credit cards that would be easier. Rant/ over

Nov 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM Post #253 of 926
Finally i received a message from Um that my Mage are on the way
beerchug.gif
, i'm very happy
o2smile.gif

They should arrive on wednesday.

Nov 16, 2009 at 2:53 PM Post #255 of 926
Quote:

^^ congrats im still trying to get sam to send me an invoice through paypal. Hes usually quick to respond so dont know whats going on.

If your impression are just arrived i don't think you have to worry about the payment: when i sent mine he didn't want my payment until Mage were done.
Last week i received an email where he said that my Mage were ready and that he would ship them when he would receive my payment at paypal address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back