UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Jan 27, 2012 at 6:15 AM Post #856 of 1,228

Quote:
We are still providing an Ampcity Fortis to all clients that wish to have the Ampcity Fortis cable.

If you wish to ask for the specifications of the cable feel free to send them an email.  

We have naturally told them that we expect the cable to be of the exact same standard, if not better than the Ampcity Fortis V1.  It does make sense that the Ampcity Fortis V2 would be a step towards something better.

I will email them. However I doubt they will reply, have been hearing recently that they are lacking in their customer service.

I am surprised that you do not know the specs of the new cable, considering that you are purchasing it from them. Anyway, I am concerned about their v2. It would be such a shame if it is inferior and not up to par with v1. 

Feb 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #861 of 1,228
I just asked how long till the cables are ready, and their resonse:

[size=medium] Too long.[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] Ampcity have about 5 days to deliver.[/size]

Feb 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM Post #864 of 1,228
I am sure you can, however they were a free gift that we didn't pay for.  So you would get 0 dollars back and no cable to sell in the classifieds

Feb 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #867 of 1,228
Every time this thread gets bumped, I think alright we got cable updates! Instead it's just another poor soul doing time until their stuff arrives. 

15 weeks!?!?  What's the story with that?

Feb 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #868 of 1,228
I have no idea what's going on with my order. Last I heard had to do with Chinese custom office is holding my ear impression for some reason. But Matt from UM Global office is looking into my situation. Last time that I had to wait this long or longer was for the Xin amp but at least I didn't paid in advance.

Feb 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #869 of 1,228

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on with my order. Last I heard had to do with Chinese custom office is holding my ear impression for some reason. But Matt from UM Global office is looking into my situation. Last time that I had to wait this long or longer was for the Xin amp but at least I didn't paid in advance.

How did you send your impressions? I'm assuming you had to send different impressions from the batch I sent? I noticed like 2 people that had really bad impressions of their ears when I was packing them up.

Feb 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM Post #870 of 1,228

Quote:
How did you send your impressions? I'm assuming you had to send different impressions from the batch I sent? I noticed like 2 people that had really bad impressions of their ears when I was packing them up.

No, the impression that I sent was to your US address, the original one. I believe my impression was sent to the China in second batch that you have sent. It is possible that they have lost my impression but I have never been contacted otherwise. I seriously doubt my impression was not good enough. I went to my local audiologist and made two sets of ear impressions on the same appointment. One set went to Unique Melody and the other one sent to 1964 Ears. And I am currently enjoying my 1964-Quad ciem in perfectly fitting my ears. Hopefully Matt can find out what is happening to my order real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back