UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Oct 12, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #511 of 1,228
Lol... What kinda attention do you want?

Quote:
me 2. i totally trust Cedric, but it seems that UM Global hasn't been given us the attention we deserve considering how many orders we have here. someone even got two pairs. :)

Oct 12, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #513 of 1,228
Yeah, I'm fine. All I'm doing is sitting back and waiting for my Miracles to arrive (I did the same thing with my ES5s). 
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2011 at 7:48 PM Post #514 of 1,228
I know you guys are busy and work hard on this group buy. I really appreciated about that. I am worry because we will have been waiting for long time. I don't know that after finish the IEMs will fix my ears well or I need to send back to fix it. Too much thinking about it. I am checking this room every day try to up to date.

Oct 13, 2011 at 1:51 AM Post #516 of 1,228
Update on the first page for everyone. 

I kinda forgot the name's of each user so instead of making it complicated, I just put the first name and last initial. 

Oct 19, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #522 of 1,228
Folks.. sit back, relax.. and forget.. forget you ordered your UM customs!  I know it'll be tough, but when they magically show up at your doorstep.. they'll be all the more rewarding.  I discussed this a bit on the 1964 Ears thread when I was waiting for my Quad customs.. in some twisted, Zen-like manner.. I kind of enjoy the wait.  It's an exercise in emotional discipline, of sorts.. we live in a society where marketing & products are geared toward arriving "yesterday".. instant gratification.. now now now!  It's honestly kind of nice for a change to not have that possessive, "reflex" be responded.  I like daydreaming.. and it's going to give me plenty of time to day dream about how the Miracles will sound.

I'm sure UM put a ton of time into developing their customs.. I get the sense many of us ordered the Miracles.. which was probably a true labor of patience, perseverance, and love while being designed.. I hope they put that same kind of effort into building my IEMs.. I'll gladly wait.

wink_face.gif

Oct 19, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #523 of 1,228
Or do what I do, and in the meantime, find yourself a universal that offers you audio bliss, which in my case is my beloved Ortofon. One listen and all my concerns are forgotten. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back