UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Oct 22, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #531 of 1,228
Well assuming you're sending them directly to UM Labs, here's the address:

UniqueMelody (UM) ear monitor     
NO.15, the third building. Blue mountain villa,
SanXiang town, ZhongShan city, GuangDong Province, China 
Postal code: 528463

Oct 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #534 of 1,228
Yeah I would not ship your new impressions straight to the lab. At the very least take a photo of the new impressions and send it to UM Global to have a look at before you send them across the world.

I personally bunny-hopped my impressions via UM Aus when I had my Miracles made. That way I was confident my impressions were likely to be suitable. I was also part of a group buy and a member of my group had to get new impressions because his first ones were not good enough.

Oct 24, 2011 at 9:53 PM Post #535 of 1,228
UM Global contacted me to ask me to send them to Australia, which I did today.

I am certain that they are of sufficient quality this time. The audiologist was extremely used to such things (she did the impressions for the whole Cirque Du Soleil).

My only worry is that I initially tried gluing them to be bottom of the box (using the "outside" of the impression, which isn't important), only to afterwards put them in bubble wrap. I am worried that some of the glue that was on the back could end up on the rest of the impression, deforming the final shape of the monitor.

Oct 25, 2011 at 12:51 AM Post #536 of 1,228
Guys guys guys.

Please note, that if you send us an email on Saturday, or possible even Friday arvo, you are not going to get a reply until Monday at the earliest!  Cmon be fair!  Everyone deserves a weekend.

Oct 25, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #538 of 1,228
Wellllll with offices in Australia, Philippines, Malaysia and the UK up and running so far...we're getting there in terms of killing the time difference.  This batch order is being run out of Australia though, so bear with.  We're pretty slack come Friday arvo's....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back