UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Sep 15, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #151 of 1,228
Complete, now comes the wait. Must be patient grasshopper. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #154 of 1,228
I was 7 minutes late... I don't think I got it :frowning2:

Sep 15, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #157 of 1,228
Tbh I think this is a bit silly... we were a group buy for America for 20% off, during that time UM Australia gave 20% off to any group larger than 3... and now UM Aus giving away a cable + 20% off to the first 25 who sign up regardless of the group buy.

I don't think being in the group is helping us, they don't seem to acknowledge it.  Maybe I'm wrong, we will see how much it helps, but right now I'm seeing no real advantage other than combined shipping to australia.

Sep 15, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #158 of 1,228
according to the instructions on the page, we will be shipping our impressions to UM's local dealer in USA, which i assume that's probably Stephen again. 
This is fine even if we don't get any additional group discounts. This way each person can send their impression separately, and no one is holding up the other person's order.
obvious if there is additional discount for this group, i will be even happier. :)

Sep 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #160 of 1,228

To clarify i had been thinking this before, but never posted b/c of the nature of today's deal

Quote:
Tbh I think this is a bit silly... we were a group buy for America for 20% off, during that time UM Australia gave 20% off to any group larger than 3... and now UM Aus giving away a cable + 20% off to the first 25 who sign up regardless of the group buy.

I don't think being in the group is helping us, they don't seem to acknowledge it.  Maybe I'm wrong, we will see how much it helps, but right now I'm seeing no real advantage other than combined shipping to australia.

Sep 15, 2011 at 10:11 PM Post #162 of 1,228

Quote:

I'd have to agree.  We have 19 people signed up.  This deal through Global UM gives a free T-shirt and usb drive.  Not that I care for either one of those things but it is a better deal than what we got.  Signing up 19 people to purchase their product should have given us a better deal than what was given.  

Sep 15, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #165 of 1,228
I honestly feel as though they stripped Poetik of his efforts in getting us a special deal (which I'm truly very grateful for), and instead, left us with no real advantage over anyone else who signed up for their promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back