UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Sep 1, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #34 of 1,228
I'm reading to find out just how similar the "Marvel" is to the 1964 "Quad", in terms of sound signature.. hopefully a decision will come soon.

It's UM or the JH5.. grrrrr.

Sep 1, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #35 of 1,228
exactly! don't wait until the last minute. the more we get right now, the more discount we might end up getting. Even if you are just like me who will only take it with 20% discount, just speak up.

Quote:
Come on guys! Anyone who's interested should speak up and let Poetik know. If we all waited for the list to fill up a bit more before we signed up, we'll never reach 20 people!

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #36 of 1,228
I am under the assumption that those in this group order will be responsible for shipping to China?

Also when you say get the iem faster you do mean that people who sign up earlier will have preference when UM is making the customs? The first post says end of September so I assume that this will be open until September is over.

I've always wanted the Mage and this is quite tempting..

Sep 2, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #38 of 1,228
The group can send in their impressions individually, or your guys can all send them to me (i'm in California), and I can send them to UM lab after I get everything. 

Quote:
I am under the assumption that those in this group order will be responsible for shipping to China?

Also when you say get the iem faster you do mean that people who sign up earlier will have preference when UM is making the customs? The first post says end of September so I assume that this will be open until September is over.

I've always wanted the Mage and this is quite tempting..

Sep 2, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #43 of 1,228
If the deal goes live at the end of September color me interested. I'd have to free up some money by selling some bike stuff but I may be able to eke enough out to get something in the middle range.

Sep 2, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #44 of 1,228
Looks like we have a few others interested.  Feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I'll add you to the list.  The more the merrier =)

Sep 3, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #45 of 1,228
Alright, we're about 5 days into the Group Buy and we just about have 50% of what need.  We have until the end of September so it looks like should be more than good to go =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back