UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Aug 30, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #17 of 1,228
Shipping would be $20 since this is a group buy.

Site is back up running, but if you guys have any questions, just ask here.  =)

Quote:
How much money should I expect to add on to those prices for shipping and moulds or are they included in those prices?

EDIT: sorry if that info is on the site, the UM site is currently down

Aug 30, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #19 of 1,228
If they are interested they can sign up for a head-fi. account and I can count them. It's kinda hard to organize it if there isn't a structure to it.

Aug 30, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #21 of 1,228

Quote:
Got my impressions today! And I've posted a link to this thread on facebook, we'll see if that brings more people to the group buy.

Good thinking man, I'll be getting my impressions shortly as well.  I still have to figure out if I want the Merlin or Miracle though. 

Aug 31, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #23 of 1,228
Alright, just added one more person.  We're almost 50% of the way there guys!

Aug 31, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #27 of 1,228

Quote:
Peer pressure

Haha yea, just replace the beer with custom IEM's that will sound much better than that alcohol tastes
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #28 of 1,228
i am extremely interested in getting the Miracle (well, who doesn't like some Miracle in their life? ^_^), but can only afford with the 20% off discount. I am sure there are others like me who are watching this thread right now. Show your hands please. Maybe we have 10 additional ppl already. :)

Aug 31, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #29 of 1,228
If you are one of the people that want a UM iem but only will take it with the 20%, I advise you still step up and reply.  The more people see that we're closer to our goal, the more people will want to join.  Also if enough people join then we might even have a chance at a further discount above 20%.  I'm not promising that but I'm sure if the results we get are overwhelming, then UM will be able to accommodate a bigger discount. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back