Ultrasone Signature DJ
Oct 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #1,171 of 2,701
Just reauditioned signature pro and signature dj at fujiya avic, signature DJ bass is very good big but not bloated and textures, the treble also smooth but the mid is too laidback for me, that's the only turn off for me maybe because I prefer the forward mid
Anyway thanks to everyone that reply my question before :)

Oct 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #1,172 of 2,701
Just reauditioned signature pro and signature dj at fujiya avic, signature DJ bass is very good big but not bloated and textures, the treble also smooth but the mid is too laidback for me, that's the only turn off for me maybe because I prefer the forward mid
Anyway thanks to everyone that reply my question before :)

That's one heck of a DJ headphone regardless of its price.:D

Oct 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #1,173 of 2,701
That's one heck of a DJ headphone regardless of its price.:D

You can get it about 60.000 yen here in tokyo
I think that's pretty good deal, Sound quality is really worth it, but the characteristic is the one who holding me of buying it :D
But I'm a little curious if I'm using desktop setup there'll be a huge difference or not
Because before I'm only using my nexus 7 to drive it.

Oct 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #1,174 of 2,701
I thinking of trying out this can in the near future. Mainly to become part of my portable rig. How does the bass compare to the TH600 or TH900 if anyone knows. I'll be using it for Mainstream pop, Kpop, Jpop and heavy EDM music? Sorry if it has been done to death.

Oct 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM Post #1,175 of 2,701
I thinking of trying out this can in the near future. Mainly to become part of my portable rig. How does the bass compare to the TH600 or TH900 if anyone knows. I'll be using it for Mainstream pop, Kpop, Jpop and heavy EDM music? Sorry if it has been done to death.

Man if you want to go for mainstream music I suggest you to get signature DJ, I already tried TH600 and TH900 many times at my friends store back in Jakarta, they're good headphones but not so good for mainstream music, for example kpop and jpop music recordig isn't very good and from what I heard before this signature DJ is quite forgiving for an high end headphone, about the sound quality maybe I have to say TH900 is clearly above signature DJ buy you can't use TH900 for portable use.

Oct 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #1,176 of 2,701
Guys, I run the Sig DJ right out of my Sony NWZ-A845 No Clear Bass enabled. Listen to Joe Jackson Night and Day Album. This album is mastered on the bright side. It can give you TINITUS if you use the PRO 900 and alike. On the SIG DJ it is so perfect. Nothing is congested, the highs are simply beautiful. And that bass..... Do yourself a favor and get this can. And as it has a very good version of the S-Logic, the stage is big, the separation is fantastic..... And for me, with my Prince Charles look alike ears, the comfort is also perfect. So what, give yourself and the SIG DJ a chance, you will not regret it. It might take some days, but you will start loving them.

Oct 19, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #1,177 of 2,701
  Guys, I run the Sig DJ right out of my Sony NWZ-A845 No Clear Bass enabled. Listen to Joe Jackson Night and Day Album. This album is mastered on the bright side. It can give you TINITUS if you use the PRO 900 and alike. On the SIG DJ it is so perfect. Nothing is congested, the highs are simply beautiful. And that bass..... Do yourself a favor and get this can. And as it has a very good version of the S-Logic, the stage is big, the separation is fantastic..... And for me, with my Prince Charles look alike ears, the comfort is also perfect. So what, give yourself and the SIG DJ a chance, you will not regret it. Ut might take some days, but you will start loving them.

As I just watched the season premier of The Walking Dead, if there was a zombie apocalypse and I happened to be near a retailer that stocked every high-end headphone with only enough time to grab one, it would be the Sig DJ.

Oct 19, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #1,178 of 2,701
beerchug.gif

Oct 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #1,181 of 2,701
Lol. Forged aluminum.

How is the signature dj build quality btw?

Is it as tanky as an m50? :3

Oct 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #1,182 of 2,701
Build like a tank, but you need to wash your hands before you touch them every time.....
atsmile.gif
  I can tell you now that you have them incoming...

Just kidding 
ph34r.gif

Oct 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #1,183 of 2,701
Lol i realistically might do that.

Im gonna be treating these things better than they treat me :D

Oct 20, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #1,185 of 2,701
They should release them in black as well.

On October 26th they'll show off the Edition 5. I am wondering how the ED12 hasn't been received yet by more members, guess the Signatures didn't do enough for the name or the ED10 destroyed it already too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back