Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition"
Apr 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #437 of 461
It darkened it some, yes, but my skin was already doing that, despite Ultrasones claims that this won't happen :wink:

Apr 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #438 of 461

Quote:
It darkened it some, yes, but my skin was already doing that, despite Ultrasones claims that this won't happen
wink.gif

Cool. Thanks Rob!

Sep 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM Post #439 of 461
Joining the club!  Received mine a few weeks ago, number 535 from Zaroff who is a great guy to deal with.  His communication was excellent and his advice was honest and sincere.

The problem is that I can't put these thing down for long.  I take them out with me most of the time.

Sep 16, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #440 of 461
Can't believe these are still availible.  I mean they were limited to what 888 i think.  They were considered one of the best closed phones by many for a good chunk of the time at least, if not still.  I got mine around two years ago......
I was worried about the W3000anv selling out and they are limited to 2000, don't know if those will ever sell out, even though they are quite good closed phones too.  Advantage of the Ed8 is that it is portable too though.  Also i realize with the Ed8 you can lean back in high back chairs without hitting the cups, which is great when you are relaxing. 
tongue.gif

Sep 16, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #441 of 461
Quote:
Can't believe these are still availible.  I mean they were limited to what 888 i think.  They were considered one of the best closed phones by many for a good chunk of the time at least, if not still.  I got mine around two years ago......
I was worried about the W3000anv selling out and they are limited to 2000, don't know if those will ever sell out, even though they are quite good closed phones too.  Advantage of the Ed8 is that it is portable too though.  Also i realize with the Ed8 you can lean back in high back chairs without hitting the cups, which is great when you are relaxing. 
tongue.gif

Hm, last time I checked, they weren't available on Ultrasones own webpage.

Sep 16, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #442 of 461
I was worried about the W3000anv selling out and they are limited to 2000, don't know if those will ever sell out, even though they are quite good closed phones too.  Advantage of the Ed8 is that it is portable too though.  Also i realize with the Ed8 you can lean back in high back chairs without hitting the cups, which is great when you are relaxing. :p

Your last sentence is the reason that I use them as my bedside cans. They are pillow friendly!

I still love the Ed 8. They are one of four headphones that survived my Great Headphone Purge. I still use them regularly.

Sep 16, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #443 of 461
Quote:
Hm, last time I checked, they weren't available on Ultrasones own webpage.

Yes, i found them on a webpage that was an Ultrasone store page, i think it was Ultrasone America, and at Beach Camera.

And yes to you to Rob, these will survive an upcoming purge of a lot of stuff i see on the near horizon for myself as well.  They are my most versatile/for the sound headphones.

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #449 of 461
That's around what I paid but I got a rocking deal and then was given a little back due to a pricematch on an insane deal. I think if I had to sell 1250 or 1300. for used. Maybe more if u wait till the LE sells out. I never really sell anything though. Probly should let go of my Hornet M and my HD650s though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back