Ultimate Ears UE-x Pro Custom; Appreciation, Review & Discussion thread
Apr 1, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #288 of 318
Hey Everyone.

It's time to announce the winner of the @Benchmark Media Systems DAC2! Congratulations to CanJam attendee, Alex S. It's time to experience HD sound. Thanks to everyone who entered, and to all of you who stopped by our booth at CanJam SoCal.

And the winner of the @Chord Electronics HUGO is Derek H. Thanks again to everyone who participated. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone again at CanJam Rocky Mountain.

Apr 1, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #289 of 318
Double turds.

Jun 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #292 of 318
Aug 7, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #293 of 318
Jon Ormesher has been doing monitors for nearly 35 years. Most recently he’s been doing monitors for the amazing Florence and the Machine. We caught up with Jon while he was on the road on the summer festival circuit.  Check out the interview  here: http://ultmt.rs/1KVTzrn

Sep 3, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #295 of 318
Ultimate Ears just sent me a demo pair of the UE-11 pros. It should be here on Thursday. I can't wait!!!!!
biggrin.gif

For review? Might have to contact them for a demo of their UERMs. :)

Sep 3, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #297 of 318
And it also takes a little bit. It took me about a week and a half to get it going with them. Just ask nicely and they'll do it. :) I think I'll post pics of the demos and I may post my thoughts on the UE-11s. This is my first time trying any high end IEM and I'm so excited! 

Sep 5, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #298 of 318
I've been listening to the UE-11s for 2 days now. I gotta say I'm very impressed! Not as boomy as some people say they are. I think it's a good amount of bass. The sub bass only booms if the track calls for it. Loving this IEM :) The highs are gorgeous too.

Sep 22, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #299 of 318
Does anyone on this thread own the new small round case that UE offers? I'm interesting in getting something more compact for my IEMs and I like that case, but haven't seen any pics or impressions to determine if they fit the IEMs properly. I have other small cases that don't properly fit the IEMs and cable and don't want to make the same mistake. Thanks!

Sep 23, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #300 of 318
^I have a prototype round case.

It will fit the IEMs, though I find the small square ones to have a little bit more internal space + they are lighter weight.
The round one seems thick enough that you might be able to run them over + I think it probably seals water better but I haven't tested it.
Do you have a bit of room left in your small black roadie case?  If yes, you should be able to fit.

Not that much difference in external size:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back