TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
Dec 23, 2009 at 11:05 AM Post #211 of 551
JH Audio should join with Whiplash to sell JH13 + TWAG combo. JH13 becomes a clearly different ear piece with TWAG in my opnion. I am afraid JH13 owners are missing out big time with its stock cable.

Dec 23, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #212 of 551
I have both the SCSCag cable and the TWag and after 160-180 hours of burning the TWag is really beating the SCSCag (which according to Craig still needs 140 hours- more improvement expected). I find the TWag to provide a detailed yet warmth sound, and the low end is more refined and textured than the SCSCag.

I can't really imagine how can this cable could be improved, but I´ll report back past the 300 hours, which should be by next tuesday.

I'm expecting my Twag LOD and RCA to RCA cables any time now. Any idea on how to burn in the RCA cables without having to use my Imod and LISA III? I plan to burn the LOD with a spare regular classic Ipod I have and my old Tomahawk but I don't want to drain my Imod battery running it 300 hours to burn the RCA's. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Dec 23, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #213 of 551
I logged on after i shut down my computer just to post this compliment...Craig is truly the man to look for when it comes to after sales service.Here's my story.

I had my Twag cable+lod combo shipped earlier last week and unfortunately my address had incomplete details filled up, making the delivery impossible to complete. I highlighted this issue to Craig and he more than made up for it by offering to send another replacement package immediately in order to ensure that i will receive by Xmas eve, which he did! And may I add that even though i offered to send him a gentle reminder on the new package being shipped because of his extremely tight schedule and his potential off days, he just sent me an email on his acccord, letting me know my tracking number. I am absolutely floored!!!

While I haven't received my package to truly audition the sound myself, all I can say is if anyone is hesitating to order from him, PLEASE DON'T-JUST PURCHASE WITHOUT ANY WORRIES He is someone whom you can really depend on for EXCEPTIONAL customer service(yes yes, i know everyone's been praising him for that) But I just had to repeat it again!!!!

Thank you Craig, for bringing me some festive cheer to other wise what has been a pretty much sour year for me. You've got a customer here set to follow you for life!

Dec 23, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #214 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I logged on after i shut down my computer just to post this compliment...Craig is truly the man to look for when it comes to after sales service.Here's my story.

I had my Twag cable+lod combo shipped earlier last week and unfortunately my address had incomplete details filled up, making the delivery impossible to complete. I highlighted this issue to Craig and he more than made up for it by offering to send another replacement package immediately in order to ensure that i will receive by Xmas eve, which he did! And may I add that even though i offered to send him a gentle reminder on the new package being shipped because of his extremely tight schedule and his potential off days, he just sent me an email on his acccord, letting me know my tracking number. I am absolutely floored!!!

While I haven't received my package to truly audition the sound myself, all I can say is if anyone is hesitating to order from him, PLEASE DON'T-JUST PURCHASE WITHOUT ANY WORRIES He is someone whom you can really depend on for EXCEPTIONAL customer service(yes yes, i know everyone's been praising him for that) But I just had to repeat it again!!!!

Thank you Craig, for bringing me some festive cheer to other wise what has been a pretty much sour year for me. You've got a customer here set to follow you for life!

Nice!

Those who wonder why I work closely with Craig, and give him access to certain of my "pet projects" (TWag for one), while not offering others the same access, only need to look above. His customer service is beyond reproach.

Great job Craig.

Peace,

Lee

Dec 23, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #215 of 551
I received my JH-13 cables (as promised) from Craig today. Thank you Craig and indirectly, thank you, Lee.
The LOD, however, was missing from the package.
I called and left a message on your answering machine. Give me a call or e-mail when you get a chance, Craig.
I am going to see if Craig can send me his line up of products for my NYC Spring Meet in the March/April timeframe, so everyone in the tri-state area can get excited about that!.
Maybe Craig can take a drive down from Rochester, I'll even give him a couch to sleep on, and he'll get to experience Telica's cooking that only Ray Samuels, Nankai, and wmcmanus have truly got to experience. Everyone else, just gets the brownies
biggrin.gif
, but that enough, is more than one person can ever ask for while climbing the mountain, looking to achieve epicurean "Nirvana".
smile.gif

Anyway, I asked Craig, and Lee, if your listening, to maybe make some aftermarket TWag cables for the HiFiMan's HE-5's. I thing it would be a huge seller and improve on something that already has potential up the "gazoo"!

I could send my cables in with the terminations and maybe you guys can see if you could work your magic. Maybe I can get Fang to send you some connectors and you can use your own "Viablue" 1/8" 3.5mm termination.

Aaron-

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:45 AM Post #216 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my JH-13 cables (as promised) from Craig today. Thank you Craig and indirectly, thank you, Lee.
The LOD, however, was missing from the package.
I called and left a message on your answering machine. Give me a call or e-mail when you get a chance, Craig.
I am going to see if Craig can send me his line up of products for my NYC Spring Meet in the March/April timeframe, so everyone in the tri-state area can get excited about that!.
Maybe Craig can take a drive down from Rochester, I'll even give him a couch to sleep on, and he'll get to experience Telica's cooking that only Ray Samuels, Nankai, and wmcmanus have truly got to experience. Everyone else, just gets the brownies
biggrin.gif
, but that enough, is more than one person can ever ask for while climbing the mountain, looking to achieve epicurean "Nirvana".
smile.gif

Anyway, I asked Craig, and Lee, if your listening, to maybe make some aftermarket TWag cables for the HiFiMan's HE-5's. I thing it would be a huge seller and improve on something that already has potential up the "gazoo"!

I could send my cables in with the terminations and maybe you guys can see if you could work your magic. Maybe I can get Fang to send you some connectors and you can use your own "Viablue" 1/8" 3.5mm termination.

Aaron-

Errr email issues. I send you an email saying I was waiting on a connection so I can make the LOD cable. They came in today so expect an additional package!!

I will be there in March!! I can bring an arsenal of STUFF which could make the meet exciting.....

Expect your LOD cable by the weekend, Monday the latest.

Like I said in my other posting, I'm trying to take off xmas eve and xmas...

No one believes that I can do it, but I will certainly try!! Cool on making after market stuff. Always looking for ways to "spread the word".

Craig

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:52 AM Post #217 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice!

Those who wonder why I work closely with Craig, and give him access to certain of my "pet projects" (TWag for one), while not offering others the same access, only need to look above. His customer service is beyond reproach.

Great job Craig.

Peace,

Lee

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate and feel lucky that I can offer an OUTSTANDING lineup of wire. More to come in 2010 which makes this so cool...

Announcement...

A new TWag low profile Elite Micro LOD is in development. This is change everything.

Craig

Dec 24, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #218 of 551
Quote:

-

I'm not familiar with the HE-5's, sorry, so I'll leave the replacement cables for that product up to Craig. He is really great at designing and building iPod, portable, and IEM cables, so, if anyone can do it, he can.

I am finishing up a new project that involves Craig; my new TWag based HD800 cable, the "Oracle". As soon as the final touches are put on the custom milled aluminum y-splitters I am having made (early next week), I will make an announcement, take some pictures, and Craig will start offering the Oracle for sale.

In fact, anyone wants to pre-order the Oracle, feel free to contact Craig, he may be able to accommodate you.

Peace,

Lee

Dec 24, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #219 of 551
OK Craig, sorry for the misunderstanding.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. Take the holiday off, we'll wait. Even God took a day off. Santa gets 9 months in the Carribean.

So glad your taking the drive down, to join us, many will be excited (except your competitors), of course.
tongue.gif

Dec 24, 2009 at 1:51 AM Post #221 of 551
Yes, these are Orthodynamics that require lots of inductance.

Dec 24, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #223 of 551
Quote:

Yes, these are Orthodynamics that require lots of inductance.

OK, good. I did not know that they were full size cans. Since they are, they will be right up my alley--I am not much of an IEM guy--sorry, I just cannot stand things in my ears.

I will order a set in, source the connectors, and design a cable for them. I just shot the manufacturer an e-mail for details. Maybe you can shoot him an e-mail as well, please?

Give me a few weeks, and Craig will have the cable for sale.

Peace,

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back