TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
Dec 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #198 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jc the better resistance adapters supposedly don't degrade the sound at all and that is why you pay a premium for what can be done much cheaper.

Exactly, I have tried the UE, Westone, Shure ones and all them degraded the sound (taming bass/affecting the frequency response mainly). I finally found one if you want to PM me I can give you info (not here since is a sponsor thread).

And man I wasn't a big believer in cables burn in but god every time I put this Twag cable on I'm more amazed (they have 140 hours now). Crisp highs, extendend and weell define lows, out of this world instrument separation. It feels cristal clear
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #201 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^^ I got mine yesterday and boy it is worth the wait, I think I waited almost 10 days not including shipping time.

man,you are killing me! my wait has just been extended...agonizing!now i just have to be patient and wait for Craig to correct the issue on xmas eve.he's nothing short of stellar in his communication.

Dec 23, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #203 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolardito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Exactly, I have tried the UE, Westone, Shure ones and all them degraded the sound (taming bass/affecting the frequency response mainly). I finally found one if you want to PM me I can give you info (not here since is a sponsor thread).

And man I wasn't a big believer in cables burn in but god every time I put this Twag cable on I'm more amazed (they have 140 hours now). Crisp highs, extendend and weell define lows, out of this world instrument separation. It feels cristal clear
smily_headphones1.gif

Of course any of the headphone companies make really cheap cruddy ones...you really need to go to someone like Craig at whiplash to have a quality one made.

Dec 23, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #204 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm working as fast as I can... :-D

I will be off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!

Wimp. Taking two days off, in a ROW?
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I know Craig is working some crazy hours. I was trading e-mails with him the other night at 2:00am my time, which is 4:00am his time. Yikes.

Lee

Dec 23, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #206 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Seriously, I know Craig is working some crazy hours. I was trading e-mails with him the other night at 2:00am my time, which is 4:00am his time. Yikes.

Lee

Its the only way I can take rest room breaks...
beerchug.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #207 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Lee

Yeah I have traded emails with Craig well into the EARLY morning hours
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #209 of 551
I hve also communicated with Craig in the early hours like 3 or 4 am and then turned around and gotten emails at 9am, it's like he doesn't sleep. It's obvious that Craig cares alot about communication with his customers
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back