TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
Dec 29, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #241 of 551
LOD

DSC_0007.jpg

Mini-mini

DSC_0006.jpg

and yes lol gotta love the reflection of the hd800's underneath the interconnects lol

Dec 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #243 of 551
Craig,

I got my cables in the mail today along with a very nice wrist band lol. it really made my day to have something in the live strong style.Thank you for helping to rectify the delivery order so that I could receive it before the new year

Your cable did not disappoint at the very least. I just plugged it in and I can hear a huge difference from the stock cables. Jerry should include the tWag as a optional upgrade really. It's hell of a difference man like day and night.

Here are my initial impressions which i typed just moments ago at another forum

Initial impressions of the the tWag cable=WOW! I'm barely plugged in listening to the first track of Evangelion 2.0 OST(At the very beginning) unamped and I can immediately feel a very warm and dynamic staging to the entire Orchestra's symphony. (probably because i kept on listening to it with the stock cables hahahah )The separation of each instrument from the drums to the horns to the strings and vocals....very evident, yet they feel a lot more warmer than I was listening with the stock cables. It just seems that each instrument had more body to it. It's like each thump of the drums just had that extra oomph to it. In any case, for those bass haters....it seems to bring out your mids and highs a lot more clearer now!

Very very nice. I can hear (mind you not feel, since I paid a lot lesser for it than I was willing to pay for a C P cable.) I can't imagine how it will run with the pico! i'll post more as i listen more to it!

Craig and Lee, THANK YOU! I can't wait to hear it as the cable matures like a fine wine!

Dec 30, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #244 of 551
It's not a wristband (like Livestrong) you silly rabbit.

I assume it's a band to hold your DAP and amp together and give Whiplash Audio some "air time" at the same time.

Thanks for that Craig. It's currently holding together my iBasso D10 and iRiver H-120 at the moment.

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #245 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig,

I got my cables in the mail today along with a very nice wrist band lol. it really made my day to have something in the live strong style.Thank you for helping to rectify the delivery order so that I could receive it before the new year

Your cable did not disappoint at the very least. I just plugged it in and I can hear a huge difference from the stock cables. Jerry should include the tWag as a optional upgrade really. It's hell of a difference man like day and night.

Here are my initial impressions which i typed just moments ago at another forum

Initial impressions of the the tWag cable=WOW! I'm barely plugged in listening to the first track of Evangelion 2.0 OST(At the very beginning) unamped and I can immediately feel a very warm and dynamic staging to the entire Orchestra's symphony. (probably because i kept on listening to it with the stock cables hahahah )The separation of each instrument from the drums to the horns to the strings and vocals....very evident, yet they feel a lot more warmer than I was listening with the stock cables. It just seems that each instrument had more body to it. It's like each thump of the drums just had that extra oomph to it. In any case, for those bass haters....it seems to bring out your mids and highs a lot more clearer now!

Very very nice. I can hear (mind you not feel, since I paid a lot lesser for it than I was willing to pay for a C P cable.) I can't imagine how it will run with the pico! i'll post more as i listen more to it!

Craig and Lee, THANK YOU! I can't wait to hear it as the cable matures like a fine wine!

GREAT!! It will age well. The bass will become more controlled and burn in will improve the overall low end as well as other key areas.

Enjoy and the best part, it only gets better!!

Craig

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #246 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I assume it's a band to hold your DAP and amp together and give Whiplash Audio some "air" time at the same time.

Thanks for that Craig. It's currently holding together my iBasso D10 and iRiver H-120 at the moment.

You are certainly welcome....

How is the LOD coming along?
wink_face.gif

Craig

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #247 of 551
My iMod has been on loan for a slight while (trying to help the less fortunate
tongue.gif
). I will let you know as soon as I can.

Dec 30, 2009 at 5:41 AM Post #249 of 551
Quote:

I assume it's a band to hold your DAP and amp together and give Whiplash Audio some "air time" at the same time.

LOL! I really thought it was a wristband! Silly me! I wouldn't have mind wearing it too...be a literal walking advertisment
beyersmile.png

Dec 30, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #250 of 551
Quote:

What? I've been wearing mine as a necklace.
ph34r.gif

Lee

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:06 PM Post #252 of 551
I just listened to my new cable with UE-10pro unamped via iPod Touch on our drive to Houston yesterday.

Sound is nice, it does need some settling in though, especially the bass. Nice construction, and very pretty. I got the shorter cable, and it is much more manageable than the stock cable.

Customer service from Craig is superb. I had a dead right side with its first arrival, and he went out of his way to make sure I had the cable for this trip for me, during the Christmas season to boot.

Thanks Craig, I look forward to this cable when it matures, it is already so good. The craftsmanship and looks are super on for a delicate bit of cabling, it begs to be caressed, as well as listened to.

Dec 31, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #254 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Elite Balanced TWag Replacement cable with custom XLRs from CryoParts

Well, all I have to say is Holy S....

4230359894_76ecc48429_m.jpg

OMG.... only if I had balanced amp.....

Dec 31, 2009 at 4:12 AM Post #255 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifidk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG.... only if I had balanced amp.....

Its crazy good....

I meant to say it really really nice. No wait, AMAZING!!

Balanced; yum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back