TTVJAudio new headphone loaner programs
Sep 27, 2015 at 1:23 PM Post #62 of 106
Todd, I sent you an email (to your gmail account) about the ENIGMAcoustics Dharma. Also had a question about the HE-1000. Thank you for all you do here!

Oct 1, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #63 of 106
Morning everybody, hope everyones day's going well. Todd, I finally caved in and sent you an email requesting to be added to the AudioQuest Nighthawk audition period. Thank you for your time, consideration and kindness in setting up this review period.

Oct 1, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #64 of 106
Hi All,

The new HE1000 should have been delivered yesterday to Jwahl and so the program is officially going again. Please take good care of these headphones! I paid twice for them:>)

The AudioQuest NightHawk is heading for Defiant00 next so be on the lookout for the headphones.

I hope you all have fun and find the headphones to your liking! And please do not forget to write you reviews.

The Meridian Explorer2 loaner is on its way back to me as everyone who signed upi got to hear it. Thanks to all who participated!

Todd

Oct 1, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #65 of 106
Hi Rhun,

I did not see your email. send it again to todd@ttvjaudio.com and I will add you to the list. I have also updated the loaner lists to reflect additions and subtractions so it is up to date. Please email me if there are any discrepancies as in I missed someone or you no longer want tot be in the program. Thanks!

Todd

Oct 1, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #66 of 106
  Hi All,

The new HE1000 should have been delivered yesterday to Jwahl and so the program is officially going again. Please take good care of these headphones! I paid twice for them:>)

The AudioQuest NightHawk is heading for Defiant00 next so be on the lookout for the headphones.

I hope you all have fun and find the headphones to your liking! And please do not forget to write you reviews.

The Meridian Explorer2 loaner is on its way back to me as everyone who signed upi got to hear it. Thanks to all who participated!

Todd

Confirmed.  I received it yesterday and have been doing some initial listening out of the box.  Also I will have a Schiit Yggrasil DAC soon to test the full resolving potential of the HE-1000.  I ordered it this morning with overnight shipping and was surprised to get a shipping notice the same day.  Also ordered an iFi iUSB 3.0 from Todd to replace my current one, though it's probably overkill with the Yggy.

Initial impressions are mostly positive compared to my HD800 after adjusting to sound signature.  Warmer than expected but still revealing.  Slightly reminiscent of my distant memory of the Stax O2 MK 1.  

Oct 5, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #70 of 106
This question is addressed to the remaining members of the loaner program, I've already addressed this to Todd as well;

7 rschoi75
8 vcoheda
9 Lostdog54
10 swjones3
11 dxanex

I ordered another amp, a Trafomatic Head 2 (http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0714/trafomatic_audio_head_2.htm), to compare to my Eddie Current Super 7.  I ordered on Thursday or Friday of last week, but the dealer was at RMAF over the weekend so he just got to ship it today.  I'm hoping it arrives by Wednesday.  Wednesday is my currently scheduled day to ship to the next person.

I'm wondering if, when it arrives I can test the HE-1000 with it for a day to see how it pairs with it.  I know you all been waiting long enough.  I just think the additional comparison will be beneficial for the community.  If anyone has any objection to it, I'll ship it out Wednesday as originally planned.  And if my new amp doesn't arrive by Friday, I'll ship the HE-1000 along anyways to avoid holdups. 

Let me know what you all think, and if there is any objections.

Oct 5, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #71 of 106
^ I've already got at least a 5 week wait anyway, so 2 more days doesn't really make a difference to me. I think it really depends on how rschoi75 feels about it.

Oct 7, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #73 of 106
Sounds good.  I got my amp today.  So I'll try to get the HE-1000 shipped to the next person tomorrow.  Thanks for your patience everyone.

Oct 7, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #74 of 106
  Sounds good.  I got my amp today.  So I'll try to get the HE-1000 shipped to the next person tomorrow.  Thanks for your patience everyone.

Beautiful! Love the look of that amp. So the HE-1000 does come with a balanced cable? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back