TTVJAudio new headphone loaner programs
Oct 9, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #76 of 106
HI All,

The Meridian Explorer2 loaner is done and I have the loaner unit here for sale for $250 delivered. Call me if anyone is interested. 406-285-3910

Todd

Oct 12, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #77 of 106
I'll be shipping out the NightHawks tomorrow and hope to have my review online by the end of the week.

Also, just a heads up, the normal NightHawk cable appears to have a short (I could get one side or the other to work depending on how I flexed the strain relief, but not both). Fortunately, the portable one works at least.

Oct 15, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #78 of 106
  Hi Rhun,

I did not see your email. send it again to todd@ttvjaudio.com and I will add you to the list. I have also updated the loaner lists to reflect additions and subtractions so it is up to date. Please email me if there are any discrepancies as in I missed someone or you no longer want tot be in the program. Thanks!

Todd

Hey Todd,

I'm sorry for such the delay, I have been away for a few weeks. I have resent my email and hopefully it will get through this time.

Thanks again,
Rhum

Oct 18, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #79 of 106
Posted my review of the Nighthawk here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/audioquest-nighthawk-headphones/reviews/14280

Thanks again for the opportunity Todd!

Oct 19, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #80 of 106
HI All,

I have send a new cable for the NightHawk so that problem should be eliminated for future loaner participants.

Todd

Oct 19, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #81 of 106
  HI All,

I have send a new cable for the NightHawk so that problem should be eliminated for future loaner participants.

Todd

Good afternoon Todd,

Received the new cable and it will be forwarded on to the next user. 

Maybe it is just me but the primary cable seems to provide better high end clarity than the portable cable.  But as always YMMV.

Thanks again for affording this opportunity to audition these great headphone.

Oct 30, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #82 of 106
The Nighthawks are on their way to the next lucky reviewer.  USPS say they will be delivered on Saturday.

Hope you enjoy them...

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #83 of 106
It's been pretty quiet on the HE-1000 front, just wondering if we could get an update on who has/where they are? 

Nov 3, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #84 of 106
Well I sent them on about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Still need to get around to typing up review but have been busy. In short, I was very impressed overall, but still bemoan the MSRP.

To be honest though, I do kind of miss them. I love my HD800, but they do certain things the HD800 can't. I can only hope they make a similar more affordable trickle down model in the future to fill the HE-6 price point. I'm now curious of the enigmacoustics dharma as well. Might be an interesting middle ground.

Nov 4, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #86 of 106
Great, thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back