TTVJ Portable (Slim) / ALO Rx?
May 25, 2011 at 7:09 AM Post #61 of 62
Hi guys, thatnks for that great review. i spoke to Todd yesterday ,and im ordering my slim today.I am using a sony walkman mp3 nwzs544 along with sony mdr ex 1000s iems ,asked todd if i could use the slim with my sony mp3 and he said absolutly. i told him im looking for the best possible sound from my ex 1000s.and he said the slim will definatly give me the best sound for my ex 1000s. i asked him how would i hook up my slim to my sony mp3, he said to go from my mp3 mic to to the slim and then my ex1000s to the slim .there is no line out from my mp3. what is your equipment btw? i noticed that u went from yours mp3? i presume, with a usb cable from your player to the slim . as u can tell i very new to this stuff , mp3 players ,portable amps ,cables etc. actually this is my fist mp3 player and my first iem the ex 1000s, and hopfully my first and last portable amp the slim .im just hoping that with my equipment i will love it just as much as you guys. cant wait for its arrival..... any information will be greatly appreciated .... thankx guys . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back