TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #376 of 1,206
Keep those impressions coming.

Interesting impressions...reminds me of the impressions for the Tenore. Smooth treble, nice mids, and balanced but not overpowering bass, with slightly above average to average detail retrieval.

Jan 14, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #380 of 1,206
The cable looks awesomesauce

Wish they would include a chin slider, but other than that - indeed, it looks and feels very pro!  Soft and flexible!

Jan 14, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #381 of 1,206

Build looks really quite elegant. Nozzle appears a bit short (like A83). Does that require shallow insertion, and perhaps explain the "meh" isolation? Wonder if that could be improved upon using Comply tips?

Jan 14, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #384 of 1,206
  Build looks really quite elegant. Nozzle appears a bit short (like A83). Does that require shallow insertion, and perhaps explain the "meh" isolation? Wonder if that could be improved upon using Comply tips?

"meh" isolation? are you kidding me? I was using stock narrow bore red eartips, getting a decent seal, and not a bad isolation.  I mean, it's not dead silent like you get from RE300 "earplugs" or UM Pro "stage plugs", but it's on par with a lot of other IEMs I have tested.  I don't use public transportation so can't comment subway or bus ride, but was testing it in the basement where I have a "burn in" station with a few headphones blasting away in open air, and outside noise attenuation was pretty good.

Jan 14, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #388 of 1,206

Users who are viewing this thread

Back