TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 14, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #391 of 1,206

"meh" isolation? are you kidding me? I was using stock narrow bore red eartips, getting a decent seal, and not a bad isolation.  I mean, it's not dead silent like you get from RE300 "earplugs" or UM Pro "stage plugs", but it's on par with a lot of other IEMs I have tested.  I don't use public transportation so can't comment subway or bus ride, but was testing it in the basement where I have a "burn in" station with a few headphones blasting away in open air, and outside noise attenuation was pretty good.

Excellent, twister6. Thanks for responding. I was referring to Justinzanyo's comments earlier in this thread that "The fit is quite good. It's both comfortable and tight. They won't go loose when excercising. However, the isolation is a real issue." Very happy to hear you find it otherwise.

Jan 14, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #392 of 1,206

Excellent, twister6. Thanks for responding. I was referring to Justinzanyo's comments earlier in this thread that "The fit is quite good. It's both comfortable and tight. They won't go loose when excercising. However, the isolation is a real issue." Very happy to hear you find it otherwise.

Fitment, isolation, sound perception - all matter of personal opinion.  That's why I can't wait for more people to start getting these so we can have more impressions.

Jan 14, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #393 of 1,206
I thought it was a scale... like weight comfort snobbery on iems lol

Yep, Cayin N6 "scales up" pretty good.  Not showing off, just killing two birds with a stone since i need to burn in N6 review unit and need a brighter source to drive all these smooth/warm IEMs.

Jan 14, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #394 of 1,206
Very interesting. This is the cheapest triple drivers IEM on the market. 

Jan 14, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #397 of 1,206
Cool story bro, wait till people who bought it on release get theirs and check the reviews. Until then you got a select few people with units hardly burned in.

Until now nobody have said that the TTPOD T2 worth it, most of reviews or feedback I've read say they're "meh"

I told you guys.

Jan 14, 2015 at 6:15 PM Post #399 of 1,206
Nice going there. Await more comparative impressions.

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #402 of 1,206
Tell more about the treble, smoother than the T1?
Are you amping those T2?

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #403 of 1,206
just wanted to make a correction to my statement in the video!

there are 2 vents i see, after closer inspection so these don't isolate as well as the vsd3s (their closest cousin, visually speaking)

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #404 of 1,206
Very Applesque box and innards - TT - Pod?

Jan 14, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #405 of 1,206
just wanted to make a correction to my statement in the video!

there are 2 vents i see, after closer inspection so these don't isolate as well as the vsd3s (their closest cousin, visually speaking)

Are they as bulky and thick as IM70 ? I have seen t2 graph, and it look like these are bass tight, and will emphasize mid, vocal, high more than anything. The bass is probably even lighter due to the design of it being so recessed inside the housing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back